• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1705

I will collaborate with my guild, personal development of lower rank guild members, align and manage up with neighbors within a point range.

DeletedUser13445

My F.O.E. N.Y.R. is to invite and coherse more of my friends to join and play F.O.E.

DeletedUser15109

2015 I will seek advice of more developed players, and spread that knowledge to someone smaller than me

DeletedUser5265

My New Year's resolution is a simple ABC - Advance my great buildings to level 10, Be-there for my guild mates in our GVG and other goals, and Cause Copious Consternation to those that plunder my city!

DeletedUser10649

I'll stop procrastinating in Motivating and Polishing my neighbors. I'm fully committed and will begin immediately....or first thing tomorrow. Maybe next week. :/

DeletedUser

My resolution is to play Forge of Empires as much as i can cause i enjoy it and its something to keep me busy in my spare time thanks to all my friends and to the owners for keeping the game up and running you will be seeing me on here every day

DeletedUser15113

My NYR is to stop going to the tavern and then plundering my hood. I lose way to many troops that way!

DeletedUser15112

My NYR for FOE Is to learn how to play the game better so i can help myGuild and friends more.

DeletedUser13799

I resolve to build my army and technology up and crush all enemies.

DeletedUser15114

New Year's REsolution

In the upcoming new year I vow to research my way to a new Era, while creating a flourishing economy in the market! I also vow to continue to compete in tournaments on the battlefield by fighting sieges and plundering my bad neighbours!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My NYR for FOE is to make aeffort to invest in my Great Buildings, max them all out

DeletedUser

My NYR for FOE is to make aeffort to invest in my Great Buildings, max them all out

DeletedUser15115

I will try and destroy those who do not abide but the rules of futures past and present.

DeletedUser15116

My resolution is to build only coke ovens and rubber plants in my city and see if Charlie Sheen will sponsor it.

DeletedUser9002

My NYR is to continue to remember that this is a game, that all players deserve respect, and to have fun.

DeletedUser11707

My FOE New Year Resolution is to be a better leader to my guild by improving my interpersonal communication skills.

DeletedUser15111

My NYR is to support innogame's FOE and benefit from being a paid player :) Good things aren't free !!!

DeletedUser11003

My resolution is to take the opportunity with my new guild to be more active and to help others get established in the game

DeletedUser10937

My New Year's resolution is to gain weight. Yes, I said GAIN weight! You see, the more members we invite and who actually join our Guild, Golden Eagle, the bigger, stronger and heavier she will be. And everybody loves a big bird...especially a golden yellow one. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.