• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My resolution is to continue to have fun with my guildies, and help my guild be the best it can be. #1 is the goal!

DeletedUser14844

To trade more, with more people outside my guild, for more profit and more productivity.

DeletedUser13537

I resolve to have Rinbin hanged. That fool has wasted enough of my money :p

DeletedUser6489

To give more back to my guild and friends. I've held FP contests before but I think I'll start with bigger (>300 FP) giveaways.

You know what. Anyone who sees this can add me on Cirgard for 30 free FPs! Happy new year!

DeletedUser

I will use more stars on the earlier days, so I don't end up saving them for a pillar next winter hahaha ;)

DeletedUser15127

I am going to build more rogue hideouts than I already built.

DeletedUser

My NYR is to top off a minimum of half of my GB's, as well as assist each member in the guild with a GB of their own. As well as building our Guild up stronger, bigger, larger, getting ourself into the top 10 by the end of this year!

DeletedUser11346

My New Year resolution is not to plunder anyone!! Too much of that going around the world already!!:)

DeletedUser15130

My FOE resolution is to help my guild and fellow members get to the top, and not download game of war!

DeletedUser

I will do what I can to keep the game fun for my guild, and get more people into the game as well as into my guild.

DeletedUser6984

In 2015, I resolve to inspire creation of more than one forum thread in response to my ridiculous messages to elite players.

DeletedUser

My New Years Resolution for FOE is to participate in more guild raids on the GvG world. :)

DeletedUser

Mine would be not to loose any forge points, so that even if I didn't get 1st prize, it won't hurt me.

DeletedUser15140

Continue to move through the ages building a strong economy without using combat save making defensive armies for the guild. Strength through superior economy.

DeletedUser15142

My Resolution

I'm going to make it to the end of that dang Treasure Hunt 2 times in a row!:laugh:

DeletedUser

I will strive to manually motivate or polish most of my guildmates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.