• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I shall engage in Battle!!! For battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood

Bigal73

I will do more of the following: help my guild mates, polish, motivate, trade and give forge points to guild members

DeletedUser14155

For the new year I resolve to make my kingdom better, better houses, better production, better supplies and build all the GBs.

DeletedUser15090

VICTORY!

I resolve to Crush my enemies, See them driven before me, and Hear the lamentations of their women!

DeletedUser

To slow down age advancement by giving more fp to guild mates and build up defense before moving up in age so it is less likely for my city to be a easy target, and to do my best to assist other players with questions I know the answer to, guild member or not.

DeletedUser9004

I have 9 cities in FoE. My NYR is to have them all in Contemporary Age by this time next year.

DeletedUser15094

I resolve to remain peaceful, helpful and expand my territory!

- - - Updated - - -

I resolve to remain peaceful, helpful and expand my territory.

DeletedUser15054

MY NYE Resolution

To attack my enemies every 24hrs that I can, and plunder there cities to no end!!

- - - Updated - - -

To wage war on my enemies every 24hrs that i can, and plunder there cities to no end. Figure out that one production building they like.. and plunder it so they never get anything from it...LOL:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15101

New Years Resolution

:DI will take the time to not use the aid button and read what people really want :D

- - - Updated - - -

:DI will take the time to read what people want and need not just hit the aid button:D

DeletedUser15102

I resolve to take a greater interest in my guild and continue to oversee my people as the loving ruler with an iron fist.

DeletedUser15103

Well I'm a noob, so my resolution is "Learn how to best support my guild, then do it!"

DeletedUser13847

While at work, I will try not to become too distracted by Forge of Empires when I should really be doing other tasks.

DeletedUser15104

I will become one of the top five cities, have my military plunder and destroy everything in is path and enjoy playing the game

DeletedUser7536

My FoE Resolution is to find a way to balance out the time I spend in each of my cities so that all are able to grow more efficiently...

DeletedUser8671

To P/M daily and be more active in GvG wars. Also, be more active in guild chat

DeletedUser10210

My NYR is to reach the top 100 in the rankings (currently 225th) and to have/use 60K of population.

- - - Updated - - -

To not get up at 3AM to start the 8-hour treasure chest (or at least not do it more that 3-4 times/week)!

- - - Updated - - -

To see the new hawks swoop down and catch a rabbit (or maybe a pedestrian - they're about the right size)!

Status
Not open for further replies.