• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2020 Summer Event

sirblu

Does anyone know what is happening with the 2020 Summer Event? It finished up in Beta a few weeks ago but I have seen nothing regarding it's roll out to the live servers. Is it not going to be rolled out to live this year?

Nicholas002

there was at least a 2 week gap between the end of soccer on beta, and it's announcement on live, so I guess we'll just have to be patient :)

Aggressor

Well, blame it on being cooped up with nothing to freakin' do! It seems like the Soccer event was months ago lol
I want the summer event really badly too. And after the disaster that was the soccer tournament i just want my attack boost and wheel of fortune

Just An Observer

I want the summer event really badly too. And after the disaster that was the soccer tournament i just want my attack boost and wheel of fortune

Wheel Of Fortune? That led to this idea. Why not have a Tarot themed event? A tarot deck has 21 major arcana cards. Something seems doable with that kind of number. Then add in the names of those cards, one of which is the Wheel Of Fortune. There could be quite a variety of buildings and envoys (who would not want a Fortune Teller envoy that gives out a random reward every 24 hours in their city hall?) which spring from these cards. Then we have the suits of Swords (fighting), Pentacles (coins), Wands (supplies) and Cups (goods) with each card rank giving out a bonus that gets higher as the card rank found goes higher. The bonuses can be potions which give boosts which go in one's inventory or in the case of Cups, goods for the inventory.