• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2021-22 Football contest

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
The weekly football contest is back for another year!
First place will be 100 fps or goods. Second will be 50 and third will be twenty five. One game will be labeled as a "tie breaker" and the winner and the total number of points scored in that game will determine the winner in case of a tie. Any questions? If not, put on your thinking caps and get ready to play!
Hopefully we will start this week. 10 games will be posted. There may be pro games, college games, or a mixture of both. Let's have some extra fun and play ball.

jeffj2

Geo...W.Mich...Texas...Pitt...Missouri...N.Carolina...Wash...Buff...DaBears(Chicago)...Cowboys(Dallas)

jeffj2

Thanks for sponsoring this content. I'm not a football expert, but some good luck is always helpful!

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
I need the name of the world that you play on so I can turn the results in, please.
The shocker of the week was the Alabama game (in my opinion). Good week everyone!
Just pm me and I'll do the rest.

Last edited:

jeffj2

Pretty sure that message above is not for me, as my picks weren't very good.

I agree the Alabama game was a surprise. I am jeffj2 on Walstrand.

Last edited:

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Sorry for the late post. Had trouble getting on to post.
This week is as follows:
1. Just an observer
2.Johnnie B. Goode
3.Tie - Agent 327 and Jackryanusmc1943
As soon as I get Jack's world info, I will turn everything in.
If you are just starting to play, please post the world that you play on as well. Thanks

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Sorry for posting this late, R/L kicked my butt.
!st place in the football contest was Just An Observer for 100 points, Johnny B. Goode was 2nd for 50 points, and Jackryanusmc194 and Agent 327 had a tie in third for 50 points each, ( I forgot the tie breaker.
Don't forget to pm me with the world that you play on. Thanks!