• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2021-22 Football contest

Nighteagle

Oklahoma State, Michigan State,Missouri, Georgia, Tennessee
Jacksonville Green Bay, Cleveland, Dallas, Houston/Indianapolis 48 Cirgard

jeffj2

I'll keep my day job. Maybe I should bet against myself somehow in the football pool.
That Jaguars field goal was quite amazing.

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL !!!! We had 2 people tied for first this week!!! No joke! It gets better...we have 3 tied for second.!!!Only 1 for third. You folks are REALLY on you games!!! As soon as I get a couple of people to send me the name of the world they play on,, I can turn them in. I'll try to have the next board up on Thursday. But WAY TO GO ALL OF YOU!!!
Everyone did well. RMJ Artisan of War-- Noarsil and Just An Observer -- Cirgard bothe get 100 this week. MariB64 - Korch , jeffj2 -- Walstrand get 25 points ., and Muncy (haven't gotten the world he is on as of yet). get 50 each. Jackryanusmc1943 - Sinerania get 25 points . Thanks!

Last edited:

Just An Observer

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL !!!! We had 2 people tied for first this week!!! No joke! It gets better...we have 3 tied for second.!!!Only 1 for third. You folks are REALLY on you games!!! As soon as I get a couple of people to send me the name of the world they play on,, I can turn them in. I'll try to have the next board up on Thursday. But WAY TO GO ALL OF YOU!!!
Everyone did well. RMJ Artisan of War-- Noarsil and Just An Observer -- Cirgard bothe get 100 this week. MariB64 - Korch , jeffj2 -- Walstrand get 25 points ., and Muncy (haven't gotten the world he is on as of yet). get 50 each. Jackryanusmc1943 - Sinerania get 25 points . Thanks!
When will my 100 FP's come in?

Jackryanusmc1943

Send the ladies to the movies and clean the screen on the BIG t.v. in the den! Why, you may ask?!? Saturday at noon, it's Michigan- vs Michigan St..
You may notice that we have more college games this week. The college games may be the better games this weekend. Let me know if you like it or not.
Here Goes!

Michigan-Michigan St.
Indiana-Maryland
Miami (Fla.)-Pittsburgh
Iowa-Wisconsin
Texas-Baylor
Ole Miss-Auburn
North Carolina-Notre Dame

San Francisco-Chicago
Tennessee-Indianapolis Tie Breaker
New England-Los Angeles
Enjoy the games and have some fun!!

Michigan, Maryland, Pitt, Iowa, Baylor, Auburn (makes me want to puke to say it), Notre Dame, Chicago, Indy (51), LA

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
This week saw Jackryan score a touchdown (100points). JAO kicked a field goal (50) points.

plinker2

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
As it is fun to do, I am stopping the contest until we get more interest shown in it. Sorry guys!