• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DeletedUser26965

I'm glad I got the opportunity to raise my battle count so I can start to look like a champion:cool: So I gathered some little accomplishments along the way.

I was hoping to get 1,000 battles in a day, missed it by one...

index.php

I don't really care about tower points but it's funny seeing a massive amount of fights relative to everyone else. I think this was a record amount of fights in a tower for me though not sure.

new-record-in-FE-tower2.gif

Proof I don't care about points and probably a record for me in unhappiness...

unhappy-city.gif

...and none of my fights come at the expense of my neighbors....

Peace-Love-and-Happiness.gif

...because I don't like to steal productions from others...

stealing - Copy.PNG

I was happy to reach my first 10,000 fights...

100000 - Copy.PNG

...and look forward to the next 10's of thousands...

18,461-battles.gif

Most sectors I took at the same time was 10, didn't grab screenshot unfortunately, hoping to do 20 at once someday.

DeletedUser12620

is there a dedicated thread where players can share their personal or guilds accomplishments?
i looked didn't really see one. maybe this can be it.

want to congratulate 62 member guild on 'Q' Lava Walkers for getting a 133.3% perfect GE score, and really coming together and getting the win in a 133.3% vs 131.5% matchup!

auto join is enabled.. anyone can feel free to stop through today and check it out :D just be prepared to leave before the next GE starts :D

View attachment 8263 View attachment 8264

Your guild just the number one guild in the game ouch :D

https://prnt.sc/gy97of

DeletedUser26154

that appears to be 10 unique combinations, 3 of which contain reno kit....so seeing reno in 64th chest is 30% chance.

Thank you.

Art-robocop-ED-209-10.png

Even if your numbers are a little bit off, it still gives me what I'm looking for.

DeletedUser26532

So roughly 20% chance of getting Reno kit any given week. So...10ish per year if you GE4 each week. (And the same for each of the others) Not terrible.