• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

• Thread starter DeletedUser26146
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't have a screenshot, but a few weeks back our guild on Y lost 105% to 103% to a guild on X. Some members of the guild on X had started cities on Y and they ended up joining us as a result of our good showing against them.

DeletedUser32389

zG2c9oi.png

Really thought we'd make the list, but we do GE as a gaff. We've only lost a few recently as guilds have begun to specialize and step it up. I like the competition :) Dave up top really is a superbeast; he finished 4 levels in under 20 minutes. I was impressed.

DeletedUser

This is our guild's status right now. We are 25 members that mostly started when Yorkton started. Our highest player is in Progressive Era, but we have many that are in the 3 Middle Ages. We are up against the 34th ranked guild on O world, which has 21 members, 15 of which have over 10 million points. They only have one loss, and we're trying our best to give them their second one. Incidentally, I think our previous high % was around 105%.
Screenshot (2).png
And the pic is for you, @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings .;)
What's interesting is the gap between 2nd and 3rd place.

DeletedUser32389

@Stephen Longshanks You're playing our nemesis guild. They've fallen off recently, (and never were more than a bother) but I've seen them finish at 133% before. Adam the Greatest from that outfit is the official troll of O; just an incorrigible rash. I'm rooting for you guys this week :)

Also that's the only way I've seen it, maybe there's a guild that can challenge us in a given week, maybe not, but it's only the top two places. 3rd and down are always way off.

DeletedUser31440

This is our guild's status right now. We are 25 members that mostly started when Yorkton started. Our highest player is in Progressive Era, but we have many that are in the 3 Middle Ages. We are up against the 34th ranked guild on O world, which has 21 members, 15 of which have over 10 million points. They only have one loss, and we're trying our best to give them their second one. Incidentally, I think our previous high % was around 105%.
View attachment 9436
And the pic is for you, @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings .;)
What's interesting is the gap between 2nd and 3rd place.

I see you've been practicing your photoshop skills.

DeletedUser

Well, last week we got edged out by less than 2%, but this week we managed to hold off not one, but two challengers. Ironically, I had recently been invited to join the 2nd place guild on S world.
Screenshot (4).png

DeletedUser13547

upload_2018-5-3_20-26-30.png

Only Thursday night and we having a great guild pushing us!

DeletedUser12383

Spangen, perhaps you should give credit to the guild you STOLE for that success – Marauders/Ronin 2 – on/about November 2016, when you abused your role as founder and announced a “takeover” and renamed it “Congregatim”. Without those absolutely remarkable Ronin 2/Marauders members, that then left their own home guild in a panic (the night you declared mutiny) your guild would be ranked far below the best of us, the best of us being all those with integrity…those members you blind sighted, those members that joined Jimbogreat and I to form a new guild out of the ashes you left them with, to become RONIN DEUX. You would never have achieved the (leeched) success you now so claim for your own, it weren’t for all the heads you stepped on to advance your selfish self - you’re a sub-human example of our species and at the very least an example of all that makes recreational gaming a leisure activity to be wary of….

Long Live Marauders, Ronin, Ronin 2, Ronin Deux, Solo and Rolo in the archives and Halls of respect in Langendorn…and forever be forgotten should be Congregatim and all the offshoot guilds to have come born out of the pariah of Spangen and his followers….

Credit where credit is due. *I* and a few other, many others in fact, …will never forget what took place that night in November 2016.