• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2nd wave unfair

DeletedUser25819

2nd wave - 8 brand new fresh troops @ 65% boost... while i have to use my leftovers from 1st wave. forget it! going back to attackin neighbors....poor army. freaking INNO..how is it fair to make me face 8 new fresh army while I have no choice but to use my leftovers from 1st wave...no chance
how about I get a second wave & game uses what is left over from 1st attack!

cbalto1927

2nd wave - 8 brand new fresh troops @ 65% boost... while i have to use my leftovers from 1st wave. forget it! going back to attackin neighbors....poor army. freaking INNO..how is it fair to make me face 8 new fresh army while I have no choice but to use my leftovers from 1st wave...no chance

2-waves battles are meant to be a challenge. The best way to relieve the challenge is to get all 3 attack great buildings and level them to the max. Zeus, COA, and CDM provides added boost for attack and defense of your attacking army. Depending on your Era your in, get strike teams or AP Assault buildings that adds 4 to 5 percent attack boost.

Talc

yep a real pain, I had to negotiate some sectors, or spend limited diamonds to heal the troops....
foe way of forcing use of diamonds or taking back goods..

DeletedUser8796

The one killed around 50 of my troops just be the 2nd wave had more health than mine by the time i got to it ( i have a 108% atk boost) tried several combos eventually beat it but dang for those newer and smaller players my 50 troops to kill a fight would be insane and unworkable.

DeletedUser1753

Where did you use 50 units to beat a fight? :eek:

2nd wave @ 65% sounds like GE battle. Only the 1st week after entering ME I had issues clearing the GE, before and after that I've every week cleared level 3 whether PE, ME or PME. I've not nearly lost as many units doing that as I gained as rewards. Now continent is a bit different since the rogues can't be effectively used.

cbalto raises a valid point: when you rush tech and forget to level your GBs, you'll get in trouble. This is a game about balance. You also have to balance your spending of FP.

DeletedUser3679

2nd wave - 8 brand new fresh troops @ 65% boost... while i have to use my leftovers from 1st wave. forget it!

If you dislike this, wait until you get to AE and do the 3rd round in GE. The last few expeditions have a full 8 troops in each wave, with 105% attack and defense. And there are only 2 AE troops available to use, one of which is average at best, and the other is almost useless.

DeletedUser25819

If you dislike this, wait until you get to AE and do the 3rd round in GE. The last few expeditions have a full 8 troops in each wave, with 105% attack and defense. And there are only 2 AE troops available to use, one of which is average at best, and the other is almost useless.
Luckily that is a few years and ~1 million Fp before I have to worry about that...PE is tough enough...

DeletedUser26154

The second waves are a challenge. I can beat them but I sometimes spend diamonds to heal my troops, or at least some of them. It's meant to be difficult on purpose. The Spirit of the Game is to be a challenge you need to build yourself up for, to successfully meet.

I feel you Darted21, they are a meat grinder at times.

DeletedUser8115

Sorry, I know you're just being facetious with that last sentence.. but sadly that is how a lot of people really do feel. I'm hoping beyond hope they change the dumb AI for hood fights. I'm so sick of the "one click win" buttons that have become crutches for folks that don't want to try and run right to the forums to cause a scene when any change comes that force them to make an effort. Again, not accusing you of that, just saying there are many people out there like that. It's really shaped the game for far too long in an effort to pacify the select few. To those folks I say, cry me a river, and when you're done, go play Simcity :) No more 1 click wins!

The game needs balance, yes. There are growing pains in the process.. I think we're headed in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8420

You can do it without using diamonds...As stated before you need to max up your GBs and now use the % bonus from the tavern. The problem is when they nerf a military unit after the fact....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ok breathe...relax...breathe....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25819

Where did you use 50 units to beat a fight? :eek:

2nd wave @ 65% sounds like GE battle. Only the 1st week after entering ME I had issues clearing the GE, before and after that I've every week cleared level 3 whether PE, ME or PME. I've not nearly lost as many units doing that as I gained as rewards. Now continent is a bit different since the rogues can't be effectively used.

cbalto raises a valid point: when you rush tech and forget to level your GBs, you'll get in trouble. This is a game about balance. You also have to balance your spending of FP.

DeletedUser25819

This is one of the best replies to a post. all fighting became much better after thousands of fights for experience, leveling all war gb to at least 10 and getting to Contemporary Era. Those strike force camps add up...after getting to 245% attack boost...problem...what problem?

DeletedUser25819

oh, & it helps having Oceanic Troops on hand...much to the chagrin of local hoodies.