• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

3 new events

• Thread starter DeletedUser40766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40766

now i no they have soccer event in forge of empires now what my idea is is they should add 3 new event to the game 1 is basketball the ether one is baseball now the last one is hockey

now i no sum of you do not what new events but her me out ho her like basketball baseball hockey i think is a good idea to add the 3 to the game as new events

barra370804

Let me humor you.

The devs are hard-pressed to pump out the amazing amount of events that they already do. To add 3 more new events would be impossible for them to fit in their schedule, and there would also be an event starting instantly the most recent one ends. I get that you want more excitement in your game, but this has gone 20 proposals too far.

barra370804

You were wrong. I read the DNSL twice and found no mention of new events.
No need to delete your response. However, to your credit, this idea is a bit half-baked, so still needs some work.
I really honest to god would need more details before I took this seriously, and it would have to be proper grammar. for example @steel flame, it is "so" not "sow" Same sound, completely different meaning

DeletedUser40766

well if you can make it in a way that is not half-baked i will copy and paste it in the there

Last edited by a moderator:

barra370804

well if you can make it in a way that is not half-baked i will cop and past it in the there
*wags finger* this is YOUR proposal, you need to figure out how to improve, instead of going to everyone else to do everything for you. The only way to get better is to do your work, not have someone do it for you.

Freshmeboy

I think you are approaching this fine SF...instead of making proposals (which are supposed to be well thought out and presented) , creating new ideas in the forge hall allows creative juices to flow or posters to comment negatively or positively about these ideas. A word of advice: If players don't respond well to your ideas, drop it and move on...defending an idea just because you love it will get it derailed almost everytime...

DeletedUser40766

ever time i log in i lag bad on the forums do not no way ty for the help freshme boy but my word that i say was for Super Catanian i wont him to see if he can make my idea in to a idea that is not half-baked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now i no they have soccer event in forge of empires now what my idea is is they should add 3 new event to the game 1 is basketball the ether one is baseball now the last one is hockey

now i no sum of you do not what new events but her me out ho her like basketball baseball hockey i think is a good idea to add the 3 to the game as new events
If you're going to continue to start new threads for every thought you have, you need to have the decency to take the time to use proper writing techniques. Such as spelling, grammar and punctuation. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.