• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

+30 attack power and +30 defense power for Mercenary

DeletedUser5016

Dudes.... I was just attacked by someone who had +30 attack and defense power on his mercenaries.... my guys didn't stand a chance! is this a possible add on in the game or is this guy cheating and hacking?

DeletedUser4074

Sounds like he's got a great building. Lvl 6 Statue of Zeus, possibly. Yes, it's a totally possible add-on; three great building give plusses to attack units, and two other great buildings provide plusses to defense for defending units.

DeletedUser4074

Zeus won't help you defend, only attack. The defending great buildings are St. Basil's and Deal Castle, which are both much later ages. I hadn't noticed that before; that seems a bit unbalanced.

DeletedUser5016

Hows' this guy got +30 attack and defend if he only has Zeus?

DeletedUser2382

its only one building at level 6 to give +30% (yes, its percent). There's 3 "attack" buildings: Zeus, Aachen, and Monte, all giving 5% bonus per level. If all three of them are at level 10, thats +150%, so 30% isn't really that much. As you and your neighbors develop, you'll actually be hit much harder.

DeletedUser4074

Hows' this guy got +30 attack and defend if he only has Zeus?

Sorry; by "attack" and "defend" I meant "attacking army" and "defending army". The attack GBs give 5% per level bonuses to attack and defense for attacking armies; the defense GBs give a 10% bonus per level to defending armies.