• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

32 Arc Levels in 43 Minutes!

WinnerGR

I have done this with CdM and traz before but it was never anywhere near as big as that , congrats man.

WildOdd

I've done 26 levels of Kraken in 15, but still, that's really fast (and way cheaper, I'm still sobbing over how expensive Kraken is)

Farfle the smelly

I’ve seen videos of speed leveling but haven’t yet participated. Look fun but stressful. I would totally screw up the math, despite using the calculator, I’m sure.

And mazel tov!

67Sage101

I'm jealous. Great Work. Curious to know how you got that many people with that many FP to donate so quickly. Ha Ha......I'm asking what just happened.

wolfhoundtoo

They were in his guild or maybe on his friends list. The positions were presumably filled at 190% so it cost the other players involved no fps as they got their fps back after each level was finished. the only real commitment from the other players would of been the time it takes to complete the levels. The real limit on how fast you can level your great building is the amount of forge points that the owner has to finish each level off.

Tony 85 the Generous

I’ve seen videos of speed leveling but haven’t yet participated. Look fun but stressful. I would totally screw up the math, despite using the calculator, I’m sure.

And mazel tov!
They are a total hoot. They can go faster and be more fun if you have a "moderator" that is contributing. I have moderated several. The best part is working to get players their first arc. Finishing the day with 4 or 5 players all with arc sets is AWESOME.

But the question is my mind is why would you? Why would you spend days and days at a lower level collecting fp and bp instead of a slow steady climb of a level every 2-3 days and collect the rewards along the way?

P.S. The question excludes the cape. I have seen the graph and math on the cape, and power leveling from 1 to 60 or 70 in a single day, provides the shortest ROI (about 6.5 months, IIRC).

Tytan the Great

I have done that. Took my arc from around 32 to 60 in about 15 mins in a power leveling session. It is especially useful for the arc in that range so you can avoid getting sniped, and have to constantly ask people to take the first 2 spots before you unlock each level. Definitely the right way to go.

Nicholas002

But the question is my mind is why would you? Why would you spend days and days at a lower level collecting fp and bp instead of a slow steady climb of a level every 2-3 days and collect the rewards along the way?
My question to you is why not do both at the same time?I did about a level every 2 days up till 30, while building up BPs and a FP bank from sniping other arcs. Why continue to go slowly and risk sniping, when you could just get through a lot of the levels in one go?

Tony 85 the Generous

My question to you is why not do both at the same time?I did about a level every 2 days up till 30, while building up BPs and a FP bank from sniping other arcs. Why continue to go slowly and risk sniping, when you could just get through a lot of the levels in one go?
Not following you here Nicholas002, yet.

Not sure how you bank all of your fp while also doing one level every other day. (ie., both at the same time)

Sniping other arcs I get. Doing one level every other day I follow.

Going too slowly when you hit prime allows time for snipers to notice you leveling. I always make sure 100% of my daily lands exactly on P1/2 prime. Thus I stay as far away from prime as possible (hey maybe someone will pay 2.0 or 2.1 for P1, I'll take their extra fp any and every day). I get a few snipers on P4/5 never on P1/2.

In a good moving 1.9 thread, looking for anyone to take P1/2 for any gb is never an issue. Prehaps the issue is in your thread or members of the thread. My threads have a lot of L85-90 arcs, so they are hungry for those sweet spot P1s as they can make the most fp by taking the spot.

Other than a poorly visited or slow moving 1.9 thread, any other reasons to spend days banking your fp instead of steady leveling?

Nicholas002

Not sure how you bank all of your fp while also doing one level every other day. (ie., both at the same time)
By having 80 sweet spot arc friends, and checking them every day, I was leveling my arc as well as slowly building a bank.
I get a few snipers on P4/5 never on P1/2.
The fact that you got any snipers at all proves your method to be worse. I never got a single sniper on my arc.
Other than a poorly visited or slow moving 1.9 thread, any other reasons to spend days banking your fp instead of steady leveling?
My 1.9 thread moved just fine, so that wasn’t the reason. The reason was mainly that it is better to build a bank, than spend all your fp right away. If you don’t have a bank, you can’t snipe. 75% of my income is sniping. If I had blown my bank along the way, I would not be at 80 yet, since I would have made less FPs. So basically, it is way faster. Also, it is ways easier to get 5 contributors, and blast through multiple levels in a few minutes. Less time, less math, less snipers ( even with your lightning fast thread, you still got snipers). And again, you speak as if it is not possible to steadily level at the same time as building a bank. If that is unimaginable for you, that is fine, but I DID it, so saying the two are mutually exclusive is simply false.

you have your method, I have mine. Both work. Neither way is wrong.

Tony 85 the Generous

( even with your lightning fast thread, you still got snipers).

The snipers were not a result of the thread. they claimed P4/5 at WAY more than 1.9 before it was lockable and even when claimed was not locked. Typically the term sniper is for those who claim a spot and make fp from locking the spot less than the rewards. Those that grabbed my P4/5 paid more than 1.9 and could have been bumped if someone was willing to pay even more. I'm not sure what you call an overpaying-sniper (a pain in the butt?) versus an underpaying-sniper (typically called a sniper).

DeletedUser31499

I’ve never sped leveled. I’ve helped others do it. My method is this. My daily collection goes to me, my bank goes to help guild members at 1.9. I worked hard to snipe up my bank to 82k. I don’t want to get into the habit of spending my bank down to speed my leveling progress.

Tony 85 the Generous

I’ve never sped leveled. I’ve helped others do it. My method is this. My daily collection goes to me, my bank goes to help guild members at 1.9. I worked hard to snipe up my bank to 82k. I don’t want to get into the habit of spending my bank down to speed my leveling progress.
100% Ditto. I have sniped my way to level 88. All arc rewards go into the bank. When the bank have enough for P2-P5, I prime P1 with daily then rapid level P2-5 so I don't tie up other members fp.

Farfle the smelly

By having 80 sweet spot arc friends, and checking them every day, I was leveling my arc as well as slowly building a bank.

The fact that you got any snipers at all proves your method to be worse. I never got a single sniper on my arc.

My 1.9 thread moved just fine, so that wasn’t the reason. The reason was mainly that it is better to build a bank, than spend all your fp right away. If you don’t have a bank, you can’t snipe. 75% of my income is sniping. If I had blown my bank along the way, I would not be at 80 yet, since I would have made less FPs. So basically, it is way faster. Also, it is ways easier to get 5 contributors, and blast through multiple levels in a few minutes. Less time, less math, less snipers ( even with your lightning fast thread, you still got snipers). And again, you speak as if it is not possible to steadily level at the same time as building a bank. If that is unimaginable for you, that is fine, but I DID it, so saying the two are mutually exclusive is simply false.

you have your method, I have mine. Both work. Neither way is wrong.

I look forward to your future sniping guide, buddy. ;)