• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

5-day supply boost from the Grand Pier isn't being applied to supply buildings

BeatrixB

The 5-day Supply Boost associated with Grand Pier award has already begun it's countdown. However, the 150% supply production boost that is supposed to be applied to all supply buildings isn't happening when I collect the supplies. It's also not showing up in the Town Hall boost list.

Has anyone else had this issue or noticed that the Grand Pier supply boost reward isn't working correctly?

• Browser and Version: Microsoft Edge, v.
  • Overview of the bug: Supply boost has begun, but boost is not being applied to city's supply buildings nor is shown in Town Hall supply boost list
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • How often this occurs: Ongoing
  • Urgency: Relatively urgent (I want to tack advantage of the boost I've earned before the 5-day boost ends)
  • Preventative Actions: Tried rebooting computer, browser, and game
  • Summary: I don't think the 5-day supply boost is functioning correctly and boosting supply production despite the countdown clock having started.

Last edited:

Emberguard

The 5-day Supply Boost associated with Grand Pier award has already begun it's countdown. However, the 150% supply production boost that is supposed to be applied to all supply buildings isn't happening when I collect the supplies.
Show me the following screenshots:

Your building with the production running (so I can see the expected amount)
Your boosts for supplies (go to the very end of the cue for boosts so we can see if the event boost is there)
1624535191276.png

BeatrixB

Did you try reloading the game? How many quests did you complete?

Base amount: 80
((80/100)x20) = 16
16 + 80 = 96

Yep, only happiness bonus added there.
Yes, I tried reloading the game multiple times as well as the browser and my desktop computer. I completed all the quests.

It appears that this problem is also happening to the others in my guild...who are using different browsers than I am. None of them see the 5-day supply boost showing up in the Town Hall or reflected in their supply building collections. (All of my guild mates competed all the quests as well.)

Do you think it's a regional thing?

Emberguard

Do you think it's a regional thing?
Could be a server thing. I didn't complete the event on my US account, only my RO account.

I'd suggest you complete a 5 min blacksmith production, put in a support ticket to report it and give a server time on collection for support to check against to show it's not being applied (Daily Challenges will give you server time)

5 min blacksmith no event boost
((5/100)x20) = 1
1+5 = 6 (12 if motivated)

5 min blacksmith + event boost
((5/100)x20) = 1
((5/100)x150) = 7.5
1+8+5 = 14 (28 if motivated)

Emberguard

Also for visual reference:

Hub without the boost activated:

Hub with the boost activated:

Which screenshot does your event hub look like?

BeatrixB

Could be a server thing. I didn't complete the event on my US account, only my RO account.

I'd suggest you complete a 5 min blacksmith production, put in a support ticket to report it and give a server time on collection for support to check against to show it's not being applied (Daily Challenges will give you server time)

5 min blacksmith no event boost
((5/100)x20) = 1
1+5 = 6 (12 if motivated)

5 min blacksmith + event boost
((5/100)x20) = 1
((5/100)x150) = 7.5
1+8+5 = 14 (28 if motivated)
Okay. Thanks

BeatrixB

Also for visual reference:

Hub without the boost activated:

Hub with the boost activated:

Which screenshot does your event hub look like?
Mine looks like the second. (As is the case with the others in my guild...The Storytellers)

1624537332972.png

Emberguard

*thumbs up*

Hopefully with the info provided into a support ticket it'll get sorted out quickly. 'Cause you're right, that does look like a bug

BeatrixB

*thumbs up*

Hopefully with the info provided into a support ticket it'll get sorted out quickly. 'Cause you're right, that does look like a bug
Just an FYI, the support ticket instructions/process (from 2014) posted in this thread doesn't seem to jibe with the current customer support page. Someone should update that.

I'm not sure if I'm selecting the correct 'topic' on that screen. But, I'm assuming 'Tech Support' is the correct button. I'll just supply my info and hope it's being seen by the right people.