• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

5th Anniversary Feedback

DeletedUser4770

If you have any feedback about our 5th Anniversary, please let us know.

bomber9530

Are quests daily or can they be completed immediately after one another?

Also, is there a suggestion on how to build the set as there was with the Cherry Blossom Set? The dimensons seem odd.

DeletedUser25273

It doesn't form a perfect square, The shape I've seen suggested is the King and Queen next to each other with the Garden touching both of them (maybe looking best behind). They then suggested two 1x1 trees of some kind to bring the shape to be a square.

DeletedUser

Quest #3 "Scout a province or research a technology"
If I am done with the tech tree will that mean my only option is to scout?
I am done with tech but still have the map left. This quest gave me credit for researching a tech. I did not have to scout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

That's pretty damn funny.

Folk have been complaining for years that they didn't like Scout Quests in Events and there should be an alternative.

Folk have been complaining for years that they didn't like Tech Quests in Events and there should be an alternative.

INNO gave both groups exactly what they asked for.

Let the bitching begin.

bomber9530

Folk have been complaining for years that they didn't like Scout Quests in Events and there should be an alternative.

Folk have been complaining for years that they didn't like Tech Quests in Events and there should be an alternative.

Let the bitching begin.

Inno just taught some of us a lesson in the art of trolling.... Well played Inno.... Well played.....

DeletedUser26965

Yes.

View attachment 3650

State-of-the-art 110%.

View attachment 3651

I get my knowledge first-hand.

Let the bitching begin.

My god that is insulting lol. The complaints continue into the event after this as well as the second quest is Research a Tech with no option.
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-may-day-event.7390/#post-45145

DeletedUser5111

Not sure if I will be completing this event. I finished it on Beta and the bonus for the full set isn't too extraordinary.

DeletedUser26560

If you have any feedback about our 5th Anniversary, please let us know.
I noticed you havethis NEW event post tacked onto an OLD post, WHY? It should be on a brand new post.

EVENT WORK NEEDED
The events use the same required actions over and over BUT if a player is unable to do the required event steps they are lock out or come to a road block and can not proceed.
Example; "Scout a province or research a technology" if my provinces are all scouted or advance beyond my ability to go forward OR my tech tree can not be advanced then I can not advance in the steps of the event. IS THIS FAIR?
Also, with all these events and building rewards the demand for space is in a criticle state. Lack of expansions and play area is way to restrictiveand game developers need to expand the play area (I say double it)

cbalto1927

I noticed you havethis NEW event post tacked onto an OLD post, WHY? It should be on a brand new post.

EVENT WORK NEEDED
The events use the same required actions over and over BUT if a player is unable to do the required event steps they are lock out or come to a road block and can not proceed.
Example; "Scout a province or research a technology" if my provinces are all scouted or advance beyond my ability to go forward OR my tech tree can not be advanced then I can not advance in the steps of the event. IS THIS FAIR?
Also, with all these events and building rewards the demand for space is in a criticle state. Lack of expansions and play area is way to restrictiveand game developers need to expand the play area (I say double it)

This event does gives you options to either Research a tech or Scout a province. If you already complete the Tech and Continent map then the quest would "auto-complete". If you do have some remaining tech, Check the optional technology in the tech tree that is not required to advance, and complete those.

DeletedUser25273

Yes, if you over advance your continent, you can get it trouble, but to solution is to get your tech up a age (or two if you really did it to yourself). Events have been real common, so once one or two go by, it it clear this is a common request, so if you have played over a month or two, and did it, you can only blame yourself for bad planning. If you are new, advancing you tech a bit to catch up (and then NOT advancing your continent except when you need to for events) isn't that bad of an option.

Researching a Technology is rarely that much of a REAL problem. The man issue is people who have decided to artificially slow their progress, which is enough of a deliberate process, that they should know enough to reserve a few techs for this (or be willing to skip some events). The one case that I might have a bit more sympathy for is those trying to hold to Future waiting for something useful to be available for AF (and now OF) guild goods.