• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

5th Anniversary Feedback

DeletedUser26120

Happiness is far from useless. If you have good happiness from your GBs then you can save a lot of space not having to have cultural buildings.

DeletedUser26120

By the way, thank you for the past two events! It has been great seeing those buildings.

Why? Because before this, FP buildings were totally off limits to plunder.

Why? Because so many people use them as decoy bait - set for gold or supplies instead of fp. I've been fooled enough that I don't even bother going after those anymore: bazaar, luau, soccer field, terrace farm, and so on.

But with King/Queen statues and zen zone/emperor's entrance I am guaranteed to plunder fps. It's great! :)

Mustapha00

Somewhere in these seven pages of comments, I would have to think this complaint has been raised:

Why not make the Garden Ruins either 1x4 or 4x1? Having two 2x2s that must go adjacent to a 3x3 in order to obtain the max set bonuses means yet more wasted space(if not "wasted" then space which has fewer uses now other than being a catch-all for a couple of 1x1s)?

A fair amount of thought went into making the Cherry Blossom set so that it fit into a neat, if fairly sizable, square. This seems a set backward.

DeletedUser26120

Agree @Mustapha00 but overall it's nice and we should honestly learn to be happy with what we get here. :)

I've started to complain less because I realize there is only 2 people working on a 5 year old game and all the other volunteers here are simply doing their best to provide us with a positive experience.

DeletedUser28545

Happiness is far from useless. If you have good happiness from your GBs then you can save a lot of space not having to have cultural buildings.

Thats what im saying is the GBs take care of happiness you dont need it in any other building..thats why i thought it was useless in the event building :)

DeletedUser26154

A fair amount of thought went into making the Cherry Blossom set so that it fit into a neat, if fairly sizable, square. This seems a set backward.

Would you rather the third piece be bigger?
I fit three Watchfires in that bonus, extra, freebie space.
Though I do agree in spirit.

Alcatraz comes to mind.

a5f8ec22b908e46ed883b2e3d60745ce.png 2f37f135447145dda0f3fc439e5dbe87.png
4829241d36194b323ab4405b93a05150.png

Almost as good as two Tomorrow Era Premium Cultural buildings.
And it gives me on average, 4 Unattached Champions and 5 Unattached Rogues every 19 hours.
Alcatraz gets the Guild bonus for faster unit recruitment times.

Thats what im saying is the GBs take care of happiness you dont need it in any other building..

All depends on your city.

fdc03523a267e332a29addb0bf1710f3.png

I rely on outside help and my G.B.s are in very good shape for my city's era and progress.

e5e7714aa2144aeba52f215755077c9d.png

Even with updated roads and plenty of Event Item Happiness, I still needed more.
And of course, I always use Premiums every three Eras.
I had a bunch when I was in Progressive, and they lasted me all the way into Contemporary.
These ones will last me until I reach Arctic Future.
Premium Production and Premium Cultural buildings stay good for three Eras.
In two or three eras, then Premiums are like normal buildings when compared.

I am guaranteed to plunder fps. It's great!

784n.jpg

DeletedUser27284

it's all very well giving us lovely goodies to place in our city from these quests but why don't you make it easier to get expansions to place them on?