• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

7 Deadly Sins recruiting

XENA27

We're an active and fairly relaxed level 7 guild with 60 members and we are currently looking for new Sinners to join us. We are a very helpful bunch and support each other no matter what level you are. Our members m/p each other on a regular basis, we raise GBs out of the sticks in no time and we have tools for levelling them up. We are Fair Trade with some flexibility if goods are needed urgently. We are also active in GvG and would welcome some more IA and EMA fighters. The only requirements we have is that you need to be active, willing to communicate and be part of a team that helps each other out.

If you're interested, either send me a message here or drop me a line via the message center.

Thanks
XENA27

XENA27

We have some spaces available for new Sinners who would like to join our gang. You can play your own game, but you must be a team player and interact with us. We are now a level 11 guild with some nice benefits, like a fp in your town hall every day. We don't just talk FOE in our guild, but we have fun too. If you're interested please send me a message.

Thanks
XENA27

XENA27

We are recruiting again, and will accept fighters and merchants of all ages. We are now a lvl 17 guild and ranked inside the top 20 of Jaims. Please message me if you would like to join us.

Thanks
XENA27