• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

80 Friends?

Lankybrit

Hi,

I thought the maximum was having 80 friends. But now I find out I can't invite others because I have INVITED 80. Is there any way I can undo this? Cancelling a request doesn't seem to do it. I have 40 friends now, and lots I've invited don't seem to be responding at all. I'd like to invite some others.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

The maximum number of friends is 140, but after you have 80 you have to rely on others to send you the invite. You should be able to send invites until you have 80, though.

Algona

A few tips on getting Friends.

Do NOT Friends Guildies, they already should be Aiding you.

In your Friends Tavern, level up your Chairs and Tablecloth before the Tray and Carpet. The Chairs so that folks have a place to sit , the Tableclothh so that folk want to visit so they have a better shot at the FP reward.

To find Friends of your current Era try Inviring folk in the top half of you Neighborhood.

To find random active players to send Friends Invites to, visit a Friends Tavern and click on people already sitting there.

Good luck!