• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Confirmed 96 Hour Cooldown Imposed in Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freyja 99999

Last night in the middle of GvG, a founder in Birka had a 96 hour cooldown imposed on them in error. They founded the guild in Birka on the day Birka opened and have never left the guild. They are able to play GBG and GBG was open for over 96 hours when they received this error. Support has not responded to any of the multiple tickets which have been submitted on this issue.

Is any one else having this issue on the US server?

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Stop freaking out about this. Spamming threads and tickets won't fix anything. Be patient and wait for a response.

KingB26

Last night in the middle of GvG, a founder in Birka had a 96 hour cooldown imposed on them in error. They founded the guild in Birka on the day Birka opened and have never left the guild. They are able to play GBG and GBG was open for over 96 hours when they received this error. Support has not responded to any of the multiple tickets which have been submitted on this issue.

Is any one else having this issue on the US server?
sorry, no i have not had this issue, i will look around and report back from what i find

Emberguard

Senior Ingame Moderator
It’s a known issue. Devs have been informed. My condolences but at this point in time we are unable to reverse it manually. In this instance I can only provide [virtual] tea and sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.