• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A 5th Bonus Level to Guild Expedition

Arya66

So where would it end?? Let's say a 5th Level is added. How soon before people want a 6th Level? I think 4 is enough.

Cowbingo

So where would it end?? Let's say a 5th Level is added. How soon before people want a 6th Level? I think 4 is enough.
lol ya we will want a 100 lvls its the nature of the beast as far as the 5th lvl getting harder people will have diff look at it and all info is good thats how ideas get worked through
me like the idea that it gets harder like GBG but faster and hell you have to fight next ages troops 2 fights of 8 then you are at and 10-15 attrition per fight
keep the 4 lvls for the people that do play it maining because they want that trohpies and getting all their guildlies to complete it 133%
the 5th lvl would be for fun for the people that love their guild but no way are they going to win 133%
moo u later

planetofthehumans2

Why not infinite levels? Just make the next more and more difficult and only count the first 4 for the competition. Might actually make statue of gaia useful to buy more attempts - the only limiting factor.

My problem with GE/GBG is that there is an entire 24+ hour time span where there is zero fighting going on, waste of my SC/HC benefits when I already finished the map. If we had more levels - can we get more time to fight on the bonus levels after the tournament ends?

really that may be hard-ish for you guy's BUT... for others even getting truoght level 4 is an impossible task to do with troops and takes hundreds of their goods to neo it should be somthing completly seprate only avilible from say clolnail age up and have amazing prizes be great for the guild and be a real game changer

Kranyar the Mysterious

really that may be hard-ish for you guy's BUT... for others even getting truoght level 4 is an impossible task to do with troops and takes hundreds of their goods to neo it should be somthing completly seprate only avilible from say clolnail age up and have amazing prizes be great for the guild and be a real game changer
Yeah, no. I've completed level 4 in every city I've ever created from the first week I can participate. Level 4 is possible to accomplish if a player chooses to make an effort, even a new city that just unlocked guilds the prior week. Nothing impossible about it.

Cowbingo

Why not infinite levels? Just make the next more and more difficult and only count the first 4 for the competition. Might actually make statue of gaia useful to buy more attempts - the only limiting factor.

My problem with GE/GBG is that there is an entire 24+ hour time span where there is zero fighting going on, waste of my SC/HC benefits when I already finished the map. If we had more levels - can we get more time to fight on the bonus levels after the tournament ends?
oh when i mentioned GBG i didnt mean that it will reset attrition every 24hrs i meant that it should get harder by 15 evry fight on in 5th lvl 10 fight 150 attrition

Pericles the Lion

Not so. GBG is in recess 0800 Monday to 0800 Thursday (server time) every other week. GE is in recess 0800 Monday to 0800 Tuesday every week. They overlap for the 24 hours from Monday to Tuesday every other week but there's no "zero battling". How about hitting the neighborhood or PvP? If you're SAM+ you can negotiate on the c-Map. If earlier than SAM set your SC collection for 2400-0800 and you can use the charges before GBG/GE ends on Monday morning and again the following day just after GE opens. If you time it right, there is no gap in either fighting or negotiation.