• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A blog?

Lankybrit

Hi,

I'm thinking of writing a blog to show things I'm doing in FOE, and update it once a week. Where could I advertise this on these forums (if at all). Would I be allowed to link the blog anywhere?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Since it would be a non-Inno website, you can neither link to it nor advertise it on the Forum.

Lankybrit

Wow. What strict rules you have. All other games I've played - their forums allowed to link to anywhere. Oh well. I guess I'll figure something else out.

The Lady Redneck

I like it the way it is. I am quite happy to come play the game, maybe spend a little time browsing the Forums and putting in a comment if I see fit. We can help others, we can laugh, we can even argue (Smiles up at dear Agent) If someone wants to chat a bit more about something they can drop me a line (or I them) It is the same within the game itself. We play, we chat about the game and other interests we have, we have a laugh Fot me all that is what keeps me coming back. And it is as close to "Social Media" as I want to get. I know people enjoy blogging and Facebook, Twitter and all the rest of that Crap. Good luck to them. It is all NOISE I do not need. But here you can get away from all that.