• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A currency system based on reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23419

How this works:
Now, your life can actually be judged and rated for it's traits, qualities, and proficiencies.
Take your school/community experiences as an example.

How popular were you?
Did you manage things efficiently?
What grades did you get in school?

These things and just about any quality/deficiency can be rated, gauged, and measured.
Under my system there's 3 major values you should note for those qualities. 5 is the norm. 12 is elite. 15 is global.

My ratings in the system are:
* - natural born. Such can never drop lower than 8.
** - I'm the originator. Such rating is quite relevant, thus.

Social 12
*Business 9
Leadership 8
Scholastics 12
*Renegade 13
Empathy 12
**Coordinator 16
Religion 8
Dark Agent 9
Divine Agent 10
*Gamer 9
Navigator 4
*Imagineer 12

Spammer 4 (applicable only for this community so far)

Now, you will notice a lack of 'Driver' in these ratings. That's because I didn't even qualify for a license let alone a car!
As for the navigator, that's boating. Piloting would be aircraft. I, LONG AGO, used to do boats, but don't put me in a rowboat!

So, what kinds of ratings can you come up with?
Any questions?

Main Details:

Now, this rep system goes by POTENTIAL. This means that you must live up to your ratings.

Supply and demand would have a direct impact on the ratings. In case there would be a situation where supply is less than demand, you would have to choose one of the following: {1} Increase the requirements for the same benefits. {2} Reduce your own rating. {3} Increase your current level of performance for the same results.

Beware, there could be a hook with this. In situations where the resources are permanently gone, you could loose massively in your own ratings! (or the company).

How does this apply to here?

In this case, diamond/package purchases could be considered cheating. The more you spend on diamond/package based things, the more likely you would loose leadership and gamer ratings in exchange for 'cheater' ratings. Get too high in the cheater ratings - *bam* - your expelled.

It would be in the companies HIGHEST interest to help those with a high business rating. The greater, the better. Those people would be considered to be your investors, just by playing the game. Or they can simply work with a coordinator to have this place maintain or even promote your rating.

Overall, though, to gain the interest of those with a high business rating, you would simply have to convince them this game is popular enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17462

Hey Inno, I was really, REALLY good in school and now I'm the leader of the world. I promise. Now with my insane amounts of currency, you owe me a blank check in game. Whatever I want, I get.

DeletedUser23419

Hey Inno, I was really, REALLY good in school and now I'm the leader of the world. I promise. Now with my insane amounts of currency, you owe me a blank check in game. Whatever I want, I get.

Dream on. I doubt you can give enough evidence you are the top world's leader.
But I can give you a scholastics 8 for now.

You won't NEED money in this system. The ranking is your money.
Good luck trying to convince everyone your leadership 15... you will need it.

Algona

INNO is nice enough to provide a forum specifically for forum games. Is there some reason you did not put this there? Given your efforts there makes me sure you know where that forum is. Please create your games in that forum.

Question for the moderators...

How many times do we posters get to repeatedly break forum rules before we get into any trouble? Ima feeling t3h need to drop a whole bunch of spammy goodness all over t3h b0ardz.

DeletedUser10517

I really wish the moderators would stop you spamming the forums.

Your last message was closed because it had nothing to do with the game......and yet you just reopen a new one.

DeletedUser23419

The choice is yours.

There are those kinds of people that can actually self-regulate themselves.
Amongst those people, I am unique. I've actually made a system that helps to govern such superior people.

You can either be an ally or an enemy of such a system. But based on your present decisions, your looking like an ENEMY.

I'm talking about the nexus. I made it so ANY belief can be acted on in a more honorable way, uniting the entirety of the gaming industry.

So, what would you rather have? Do you care more for the rules an regulations of your community, or seek honor, liberty, and ascendance into a glorious new age of gaming?

The choice is yours.

I​f I were you, I'd give in. Your currently living in the dark ages. Isn't it time to live in modern times?

DeletedUser8152

There are those kinds of people that can actually self-regulate themselves.
Amongst those people, I am unique. I've actually made a system that helps to govern such superior people.

You can either be an ally or an enemy of such a system. But based on your present decisions, your looking like an ENEMY.

I'm talking about the nexus. I made it so ANY belief can be acted on in a more honorable way, uniting the entirety of the gaming industry.

So, what would you rather have? Do you care more for the rules an regulations of your community, or seek honor, liberty, and ascendance into a glorious new age of gaming?

The choice is yours.

I​f I were you, I'd give in. Your currently living in the dark ages. Isn't it time to live in modern times?
Since this thread is also about your system, I'll go ahead and merge it with the other one.

DeletedUser14634

well therin4 i understand you idea but lets face it it would be too hard to judge success if subjective and it would create future programming bugs and problems that are just not needed in this game.

So i give you props for comming up with a new orginal idea, but i cant support it in its current form.

DeletedUser10517

I agree with Glarg.....why bump this old thread by this poster?
Sure, J moved it in Oct.....but one day after the last posting.

We're in January and noone had commented since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.