• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

a fighting chance

Mustapha00

I'd also reiterate what several others have said here: just because you do not manage the fully upgraded Even Prize during the Event does not- necessarily- mean you'll never be able to do so.

The perfect example is Colossus. I didn't manage to earn a full upgrade on any of my five servers, so I didn't even bother building it at all on two of them. I was able to win the last upgrades I needed during either this Event or the last one. Pillar of Heroes is another example: upgrades and the building itself are offered occasionally at the Antiques Dealer, so I've not got three fully-upgraded ones. There's no guarantee, of course, that Inno will make upgrades to various Event buildings available after the Event is over, but for some they have done so. Nothing wrong with keeping a less-than-fully upgraded building in your inventory awaiting the last upgrade(s) you need.

DeletedUser38317

wolfhounddtoo sound out, nice one good ill take that on board unlike some of the crap i read yearlyer,