• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A fun, exciting guild for FoE kings and queens to grow their game

DeletedUser25264

Join our guild, AresConqueror in Rugnir world, if you love playing FoE, and need a family support network to help us grow together.
We are seeking active players who want a fun, relaxed, respectful guild experience.
We help each other with quests, help with trades, help with game questions, and don't tell you what to do except we ask that you remain active within 7 days.
GvG access to those interested in participating. Come join us and be part of a family of happy players which will increase your game experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25264

AresConqueror in Rugnir World. I believe.
Thank you.
Shrekgreen's got it right. AresConqueror in Rugnir world. I'll edit my original post.
Come join us, a close, happy, fun family for fair trading, support, and in game help. Cheers.

DeletedUser23123

Thank you and I would. If I didn't have 3 now. I shouldn't have open that 3rd world. I don't know how these guys can play a whole load of worlds.

DeletedUser10415

This is the topic of the thread, I believe.

Join our guild, AresConqueror in Rugnir world, if you love playing FoE, and need a family support network to help us grow together.
We are seeking active players who want a fun, relaxed, respectful guild experience.
We help each other with quests, help with trades, help with game questions, and don't tell you what to do except we ask that you remain active within 7 days.
GvG access to those interested in participating. Come join us and be part of a family of happy players which will increase your game experience.

DeletedUser10415