• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A Good Day

Triopoly Champion

The reward of encounter #64 should contain 20% chance "Checkmate Square", 40% chance Terrace Farm, 40% chance Sky Watch in 1 of the 2 weeks, then the other 1, 20% chance 200 fps, 40% chance Fountain of Youth, 40% chance Store Building.

I got 3 golden relics from encounter #60 to #63, double 100 fps and 250 medals.

I must be the Champion guy, didn't lose any units in Colonial GE encounter #63 -
Forge of Empires - Colonial GE Encounter #63 Wave 2.jpg

Last edited:

Falconwing

I had done the first three encounters on GE 4 one time and had no plans of going forward that week, until I saw the Relic Icon lit up. Looked around, and I had two Jade and a Gold, all past the 3rd Temple, sitting under the clouds. So I battled forward, when I really just wanted to go to bed. When I got to them, I went ahead and finished the level before opening cause a TF was a prize (I got a FoY). When I did open the Relics, I got two store buildings from the Jade (F%*&#@^ BS) and a Ritual Flame from the Gold (F*#&!). I just shut off my PC and went to bed, trying not to dream of murder.