• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A guild you can call home.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2711
  • Start date

DeletedUser2711

Apocalyptic Knights is currently ranked 13th.

We have over 70 members, with more than 50 daily players, ranging from Bronze Age to Colonial Age.

Our market is active with additions throughout the day, which move fast. Special goods needs are often filled instantly.

We have over 100 Great Buildings, of the first 9 models.

Our only rule is: Do not ask more of others than you are willing to give of yourself.
But we do have guidelines, which set a bar of expectations for mutually happy members.

Our message center is active, lively and fun.

Our forum is organized and packed with information that you won't find on this open forum.

Several members bring 4 worlds worth of experience.

Please check us out and contact Lanthano Kruptos for an invite.

-- edit --

Membership is currently closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2711

We now have 43 members, 4 Great Buildings, and are ranked 26th. We're growing. We're strong. We M/P. And we communicate. :up:

DeletedUser

does 44 members sound good to you?

We now have 43 members, 4 Great Buildings, and are ranked 26th. We're growing. We're strong. We M/P. And we communicate. :up:

I will be happy to join your guild, I am new to the game but learning quickly.

DeletedUser2711

Hmmmmm you're already in a guild. In that case....

The impatient and fickle need not apply. Y'all will have to give me more than 30 seconds to respond. I like to actually play this game, not just stare at the forum. :p

And sometimes, I even sleep.

DeletedUser2711

Membership is now closed at 70. Exceptions can be made but only with current member referral.

DeletedUser2711

Apocalyptic Knights II

Apocalyptic Knights has opened a second guild. If you are interested in joining our growing family of players, please contact Svedchklen for an invite.

DeletedUser2711

And we are recruiting again for Apocalyptic Knights. Contact Lanthano Kruptos for an invite.

DeletedUser3587

Apocalyptic Knights are once again looking for a few good souls to join our valiant band. Contact Ni-Terat or Narragansett for an invite.

DeletedUser2382

Somehow I have a feeling I'll be looking for a new guild on D world pretty soon. I'll buzz ya in game Lanthano.

DeletedUser3587

Dave...Lan's lost internet connection for about 3 days now...if you do need a new guild before his situation is resolved message Ni-Terat, Narragansett, Cedalion or myself.

DeletedUser5685

Apocalyptic Knights is currently looking for a few new members. We are currently ranked 11 and have 158 Great Buildings in various stages of construction or completion. We can offer a wide range of helps and hints on battle, city management and quests up to and including Colonial with Industrial soon to come. We welcome all types of players from fighters to traders to fighter/traders. Respect our guild, our rules and treat others as you would be treated. Message Ni-Terat, Narragansett, Cedalion or Alant2012 for an invite.

DeletedUser3587

Apocalyptic Knights are still seeking new members interested in an active guild life with a stable of 150 + Great Buildings to assist in finding those elusive blue prints. If this interests you and you are a 'fair' trader or fighter - it matters not to the Apocalyptic Knights as we accept all levels and styles of players. All we ask is that you respect our rules and treat other guild mates as you wish to be treated.

Contact Ni-Terat, Narragansett, Cedalion or alant2012 in game for an invite.