• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Confirmed a lot of incidents not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Six incidents without rewards - each disappeared once clicked upon. Bug.
I've had this happen to me before and I had to clear the cache on my phone. I only play the mobile version. I went down through all my apps and selected the one for the game, clicked on it and under the subtitle of storage it would allow me to clear the cache. Afterwards I did it the earlier way of doing the whole phone through the phones settings. This allowed my incidents to be able to be collected and the prizes shown. I also fixed another problem by this method. One time I noticed that after aiding my friends and I tried to also visit their taverns, I would have to click on the friends icon again to have it brought up, because right after I would aide an individual, the window would close automatically.

Nowadays, I will go through each individual application on my phone and clear the cache of each one individually about once a week. just to prevent issues from occurring

paparod

I have been having the issue lately of clicking on incidents and no reward and they dissspear. Today 4 out of 5 did this. Also, if I go out of FOE and back in, alot of times, the incidents are not there anymore. Weird behavior. I see this on my desktop computer. Chrome.

Zatrikon

I've been seeing this also for some time. Click on an incident, and it just disappears with no reward, no message, nothing. I see this thread was started on May 7. So we're coming up on two months now. Any response at all from Inno?

Cptvkirk

i play on pc, have had the same issues as described above. clear and reappear, clear and not count toward quest. I thought i saw something in a recent update that was supposed to address the problem but it seems to persist.

Zatrikon

In case it helps: Often, when there are several incidents shown, I'll click on one, and it will be collected normally, but all the subsequent ones just disappear without reward, without the "tada!" sound, without anything at all happening.

I am also playing on a PC. Using MS Edge.

IAMLEGION

On pc, if they are blinking (or just on-off) of the background of it then it will collect if not its a dud. Verified in 3 worlds this morning. Also some that are sort of close, i.e. 1.5 in or so on screen seperation, clickin on the one on the left will collect the one on the right.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The latest beta update stated they fixed this issue, but it appears to still be happening to players on beta anyways. Inno is aware of the issue, and seems to be working to get it fixed, so just a matter of time.

67Sage101

I've seen this happen when the incident is expired but not removed from the screen. But lots of things happen in the background that are never updated on screen. It's a problem on PC but no sense making a fuss about it. Won't be addressed or fixed anytime soon, I'd gather.

Zatrikon

It's especially annoying when you've got a quest to collect incidents, and you click on them but nothing happens. Keep the handful of coins if you must, but give me credit for collecting the incident, at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.