• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback

DeletedUser4770

So, are you ready for a fresh start? Then join in the fun on world Birka!

Please discuss any Feedback here!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Agent327

Seems to me that the reason for it is to have a test world. Looks like they are opening one on multiple servers.

good grief.... i think i finally found the entire list of worlds.... yes, i guess another "B" is the nest i line.... but i have made a mistake twice so far :oops: , anyway..... here is my list... Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser27666

Hello all,

Let me get this straight, Inno is releasing a new item on a select world, that begins with a B and is going to be released in conjunction with an event game? Isn't there a world that starts with a B already? That makes no sense at all. The only way it would make sense, in my humble and honest opinion is, have the new world with the new item only. Having it in conjunction with the event I think the new item won't be utilized until after the event. At least not by many. Most will be using their resources on the event.

RazorbackPirate

Hello all,

Let me get this straight, Inno is releasing a new item on a select world, that begins with a B and is going to be released in conjunction with an event game? Isn't there a world that starts with a B already? That makes no sense at all. The only way it would make sense, in my humble and honest opinion is, have the new world with the new item only. Having it in conjunction with the event I think the new item won't be utilized until after the event. At least not by many. Most will be using their resources on the event.
No, you do not have this straight. Not at all. In fact, quite sideways. Go back and read the original announcement.

DeletedUser30791

No, you do not have this straight. Not at all. In fact, quite sideways. Go back and read the original announcement.
In fairness, the announcement is odd. Don't see what makes this new world special. Mentioning GBG in the announcement is weird. This new world is going to be less established than the existing worlds. People will have less resources to devote to GBG. The lack of establishness could make things more interesting.

RazorbackPirate

In fairness, the announcement is odd. Don't see what makes this new world special. Mentioning GBG in the announcement is weird. This new world is going to be less established than the existing worlds. People will have less resources to devote to GBG. The lack of establishness could make things more interesting.
I'm pretty sure the reason Inno established this new world coincident with the roll out of BG is to evaluate it based on a world not skewed by guilds and players with tons of stored resources built up over the years. While the announcement could have been worded more clearly, the reasons Inno is doing this makes perfect sense.

Agent327

I'm pretty sure the reason Inno established this new world coincident with the roll out of BG is to evaluate it based on a world not skewed by guilds and players with tons of stored resources built up over the years. While the announcement could have been worded more clearly, the reasons Inno is doing this makes perfect sense.

Since they roll out this new world on every language server I am sure you are right.

In case you forgot,Tech Benchmarks ...

Bronze Age
Construction * Unlocks Taverns
Cultivation * Unlocks Special Events (Halloween Event)
Smithery * Guilds

Iron Age
Architecture * Contributing to Great Buildings
Militia * Daily Challenges
Military Tactics * Plundering and Guild Battlegrounds
Mathematics * Reconstruction Mode
Plowing * Cultral Settlements (Vikings, Japan)

EMA
Multistory Houses * (No longer 600 Diamonds to unlock)
Economics * Antiques Dealer