• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback

DeletedUser30791

Its been a long time since we have had a new world. Be interesting to see how much interest it will draw. Extra interesting with the Halloween event starting tomorrow.

Super Catanian

Iron Age
Architecture * Contributing to Great Buildings
Militia * Daily Challenges
Military Tactics * Plundering and Guild Battlegrounds
Mathematics * Reconstruction Mode
Plowing * Cultral Settlements (Vikings, Japan
You literally forgot The Most Important Thing ever!!!
Guild Expeditions.

DeletedUser29726

Anyone with fun and exciting plans. It'd help hold my interest on a return to have a new world where things are changing fast and there's lots of progress to be had in my city, but I kinda have that 'done it all before' feeling.

DeletedUser30791

Well I'm underway. No Arc yet but there is an Observatory. Saw someone's city has 10 black towers.

DeletedUser14157

Does that mean we will be getting a few expansions to house ball these fantastic new buildings ??

DeletedUser40061

its a bit of a rough start on birka. but im forging ahead.:) one highlight , once i built my city -actually while i was in construction phase, already saw a few wanting to be friends...and then! after created city, an explosion of people wanted to hook up.. amazing. this never happened on my other cities.:D

qaccy

All Birka needs is someone buying their way into FE and finding one Arc blueprint. After that it won't take long before it's just like every other server.

DeletedUser26484

True to Inno's sad self, you wait until the day you are opening a new world to send a system message instead of giving all in the system at least a few days heads up.

DeletedUser37637

may we pay it on different browsers (IP's)? BecaUSE HAVING TO OPEN A DIFFERENT ACCUNT IN DIFFERENT ip'S... IT'S ANCESTRAL. wHEN i DISCOVERED I, LOKING FOR THE EUROS i had waste here I was furious!!!

DeletedUser37637

but I give you a suggestion and I think all the players would agree. Why do not make changes in order to be possible to open our account/world/level, in different Ip's?

DeletedUser37637

In order of my last suggestion i add that I wouldn't be worried not to be allowed to play during one week or two, if would be able to open my account actual account in different IP's. And I beg you not to close low speed connections