• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A problem with FPs on 3 of my worlds - I don't want them!

• Thread starter DeletedUser33179
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

You do know that by doing this you are creating a push account and both you and the reciever take the risk of everything being taken away?

8. Pushing
Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.

DeletedUser33179

You do know that by doing this you are creating a push account and both you and the reciever take the risk of everything being taken away?

Doesn't apply for my case, as I don't meet that criteria for such abuse in the TOS.

Mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game... not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow."

These 3 worlds were made months ago. Playing them daily all along. Due to my own time constraints, I recently converted all 3 to WW diamond farm only, as I outline in my OP. WW only worlds are common place, intentionally designed by players & freely allowed by Inno.

I play each everyday, going in to collect all WWs. When my fp bar reaches 100, I must spend them somewhere so WWs can be reset. Someone(s) GB is the only option, as I have no GBs. Instead of wasting time scrolling through hoodies' GBs for a target, I simply chose to have 1 friend only to donate to.

Emberguard

Yeah but the point still stands. What the worlds used to do is irrelevant to what it's going to be doing. If I have an account for 2 years of active playing and then suddenly stopped doing the things I used to and switch to only pushing that doesn't stop it from being used as a push account.

I just can't bring myself to dump lots of fps on one random hoodie GB. What did they ever do for me/others to deserve it? And what if they then start wasting my time with messages & friends requests. Terrible.

[...]

3- if you happen to visit in my tavern, I'll leave you with your drinks & food forever (wastes my time to collect your silver, so enjoy the view there)
4- don't message me in game about anything (wastes my time deleting your message & putting you on ignore
If you truly wanted to just get rid of the FPs from WWs it wouldn't matter who they went to and the inventory FPs would have no reason to even be touched. You're going out of your way to hand pick individuals that you will dump your income into while rejecting all forms of interaction. It's that rejection of interaction that makes it go into pushing territory.

I understand your predicament - You simply want your WW farm to be a farm. Fair enough. But then you could use those FPs in the tech tree, or in a single GB in your city that you can delete and rebuild whenever it reaches lvl 10 if you have the BP sets (certainly need less sets restarting the GB then unlocking additional lvls and Zeus is the smallest footprint). In the end you're going out of your way to make these cities ignore as many aspects of the game as possible while using the FPs generated to boost specific players of your picking

Now it might be fine, no problem. But if the account is ever flagged it's not going to look great if your world is simply logging in, collect, dump into a single person and log out without ever receiving anything back or interacting with anyone anywhere on those specific worlds.

Last edited:

Agent327

Doesn't apply for my case, as I don't meet that criteria for such abuse in the TOS.

Mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game... not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow."

These 3 worlds were made months ago. Playing them daily all along. Due to my own time constraints, I recently converted all 3 to WW diamond farm only, as I outline in my OP. WW only worlds are common place, intentionally designed by players & freely allowed by Inno.

I play each everyday, going in to collect all WWs. When my fp bar reaches 100, I must spend them somewhere so WWs can be reset. Someone(s) GB is the only option, as I have no GBs. Instead of wasting time scrolling through hoodies' GBs for a target, I simply chose to have 1 friend only to donate to.

And that makes it a push account.

You did not start it it to be that way, but you are turning it into one now.

- You will now mainly use it to help another account
- You announced so yourself that you will start to neglect most parts of the game.
- You are no longer playing them. All you will do is collect.

You are describing a push account better than Inno does.

Super Catanian

- You announced so yourself that you will start to neglect most parts of the game.

A push account is a seperate account created for the purposes mentioned above.
Having a diamond farm city is not having a push account, since you are using the same account to operate that city, just in a separate game world.

Make sure to expand the quote below...
1. One account per player
Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them.

• Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).

• It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

• It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds.

• It is allowed to use multiple accounts to play Forge of Empires but never on the same world.

• You may not access (or have access to) any account that does not belong to you, on any world.

• It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.

• It is forbidden to force entry into an account or attempt to trick another player into giving you their login information.

• It is forbidden to ask another player for their login information.
Since they are not creating multiple accounts on that same world, there are no push accounts, thus not breaching the rules.

RazorbackPirate

If you truly wanted to just get rid of the FPs from WWs it wouldn't matter who they went to and the inventory FPs would have no reason to even be touched. You're going out of your way to hand pick individuals that you will dump your income into while rejecting all forms of interaction. It's that rejection of interaction that makes it go into pushing territory.

Now it might be fine, no problem. But if the account is ever flagged it's not going to look great if your world is simply logging in, collect, dump into a single person and log out without ever receiving anything back or interacting with anyone anywhere on those specific worlds.
I doesn't matter who she donates to, so there's no reason why all of her donations can't go to one person. Why? It doesn't matter who she donates to.
8. Pushing
Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.
The fact that she is using these cities as WW diamond farms meets the criteria of a push account much more strongly than anyone getting FPs from it. Since a diamond farm is perfectly legal and in no way a push account, the fact that all her FPs from that account go to one person in that world is irrelevant.
Which is why Inno does actual investigations. It may get flagged, but a simple look at email and IP addresses, times of access, etc. etc. etc. will show they are clearly different accounts played by different people. If there's any doubt after reviewing the plethora of internal information available, a simple in-game message to both of them will clear the issue up, "Sorry to bother you, Forge On!"

Do your thing @Clara Osgood, I think your biggest risk is a PM from Inno asking you to clarify what they can already see. As far as @Agent327's opinion, I don't believe he even believes it, it's just a way for him to start a thing, when there ain't no thing.

DeletedUser33179

... If you truly wanted to just get rid of the FPs from WWs it wouldn't matter who they went to and the inventory FPs would have no reason to even be touched. You're going out of your way to hand pick individuals that you will dump your income into while rejecting all forms of interaction. It's that rejection of interaction that makes it go into pushing territory.

I understand your predicament - You simply want your WW farm to be a farm. Fair enough. But then you could use those FPs in the tech tree, or in a single GB in your city that you can delete and rebuild whenever it reaches lvl 10 if you have the BP sets (certainly need less sets restarting the GB then unlocking additional lvls and Zeus is the smallest footprint). In the end you're going out of your way to make these cities ignore as many aspects of the game as possible while using the FPs generated to boost specific players of your picking. ...

I stand by my continuing play in those worlds as I outlined in detail in my OP -

... converted 3 of my cities to WW only farms, each designed to be dealt in only a few seconds each day. No daily quests. No friends. No tavern visits or aiding. Ignore any messages. Just zip in, collect WWs hoping for diamonds & then gone. And I'll no longer do Event quests at all - will collect the daily freebie to use trying for more WWs/shrink kits but that's it (figured why not, as their free from no effort/time ). On 2 of them, I did keep a few event buildings for now just for city decoration/looks since I have some space. But those will be deleted whenever I have more WWs. Only way I'll ever get another expansion is if get enough medals over time from WWs (as not spending time on that either). ....

As stated, I am playing those worlds entirely for my own benefit, to gather free diamonds to use in my main city (besides my main city, I also have 3 other thriving cities doing GE for diamond farming). From the ~140 WWs/FOYs I have in total amongst all my separate worlds (~90 of which are in these 3 WW only cities), I'm averaging in total 1 successful hit per day for diamonds for 50 diamonds each time. Thats a total of 350 diamonds per week, each week, from collecting from my buildings.

I truly want to get rid of my fps - in fact I have to when the fp bar reaches its 100 maximum to continue collecting from WWs that are giving more fps as prizes. (Please note, spending fps is another component of me playing in those worlds.) Who I choose to give my fps to is my choice, not yours. I could give them to a hoodie I've never talked to. I could give them to a player who previously helped me in game. I could give them to 1 person or multiple folks. I chose to give them to 1 person only, picking a forumite who regularly posts (without being a whiner) & who's been playing for a while (to at least be in HMA) - my stated way of paying it forward for help I've received in the past from the forum at large. I also chose not to be selfish. I had lots of fp packs in sitting in inventory in those 3 cities that I'll never ever use - so I gave them away.

I chose to have WWs only cities. Everyone is allowed to do this. I choose to camp in Iron Age forever, ignoring the tech tree. Everyone is allowed to do this. I choose not to have any GBs. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to be a hermit & not talk or interact with anyone in those cities. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to spend all fps I earn on someone else's GBs. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to pick I person's GBs to which I put all my fps, fps that I must spend in order to continue playing in those worlds. Everyone is allowed to do this

And, yes, everyone is allowed yo do all those things together in a city to primarily benefit themselves.

By all means, anyone report me - my ingame name is same as forum. I'll tell you what, I'll report myself via ingame support & will post their reply.

I see no problem with what Clara Osgood wants to do with her fps. She is not mainly using it to help another account. Donating fps to another player's gb is merely a side effect, necessary so she can continue collecting from her WWs. She is spending her fps in a manner that helps her own city. Isn't that what we all do?

Agent327

A push account is a seperate account created for the purposes mentioned above.
Having a diamond farm city is not having a push account, since you are using the same account to operate that city, just in a separate game world.

You are funny. What you are actually saying is that it is allowed to have push accounts as long as you do not use them like that right away and turn them into diamond farms first :p

I stand by my continuing play in those worlds as I outlined in detail in my OP -

No you don't. You clearly stated that what you will do is collect once a day and then drop all your fp's in the GB of one person. All other parts of the game you will ignore.

As stated, I am playing those worlds entirely for my own benefit, to gather free diamonds to use in my main city (besides my main city, I also have 3 other thriving cities doing GE for diamond farming). From the ~140 WWs/FOYs I have in total amongst all my separate worlds (~90 of which are in these 3 WW only cities), I'm averaging in total 1 successful hit per day for diamonds for 50 diamonds each time. Thats a total of 350 diamonds per week, each week, from collecting from my buildings.

I truly want to get rid of my fps - in fact I have to when the fp bar reaches its 100 maximum to continue collecting from WWs that are giving more fps as prizes. (Please note, spending fps is another component of me playing in those worlds.) Who I choose to give my fps to is my choice, not yours. I could give them to a hoodie I've never talked to. I could give them to a player who previously helped me in game. I could give them to 1 person or multiple folks. I chose to give them to 1 person only, picking a forumite who regularly posts (without being a whiner) & who's been playing for a while (to at least be in HMA) - my stated way of paying it forward for help I've received in the past from the forum at large. I also chose not to be selfish. I had lots of fp packs in sitting in inventory in those 3 cities that I'll never ever use - so I gave them away.

I chose to have WWs only cities. Everyone is allowed to do this. I choose to camp in Iron Age forever, ignoring the tech tree. Everyone is allowed to do this. I choose not to have any GBs. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to be a hermit & not talk or interact with anyone in those cities. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to spend all fps I earn on someone else's GBs. Everyone is allowed to do this. I chose to pick I person's GBs to which I put all my fps, fps that I must spend in order to continue playing in those worlds. Everyone is allowed to do this

And, yes, everyone is allowed yo do all those things together in a city to primarily benefit themselves.

By all means, anyone report me - my ingame name is same as forum. I'll tell you what, I'll report myself via ingame support & will post their reply.

Your reasons do not matter. Your actions do.

Looking forward to the reply. Make sure you get it from the right person.

Agent327

As far as @Agent327's opinion, I don't believe he even believes it, it's just a way for him to start a thing, when there ain't no thing.

You are wrong. I do believe it, cause I have experienced it. Only reason she might get away with it is that on different servers they have a different way of interpreting it.

Have a look at this

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/clarification-on-the-push-rule.36978/

Not at all similar to this, but it shows you how fast something can be seen as pushing.

Super Catanian

You are funny. What you are actually saying is that it is allowed to have push accounts as long as you do not use them like that right away and turn them into diamond farms first :p
How? I am saying that it is okay to have diamond farms.
But I see where you are coming from regarding this being a push account.

DeletedUser33179

Here's pics of my entire ticket I submitted to Inno (as I said I would). I will post pics of their eventual reply irregardless of what it says.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

RazorbackPirate

You are wrong. I do believe it, cause I have experienced it. Only reason she might get away with it is that on different servers they have a different way of interpreting it.

Have a look at this

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/clarification-on-the-push-rule.36978/

Not at all similar to this, but it shows you how fast something can be seen as pushing.
You're right. Not at all similar. I understand how fast something can be seen as pushing, this thread is an illustration of that. Still doesn't mean it's a push account, not even based on speculation from an in-game mod not privy to the details of either situation.

DeletedUser33179

Well, that was super quick (gotta be some sort of record). I just got a response to my ticket. They see nothing wrong with what I'm doing & they're not push accounts. Yet, they want me to spread around my fps a bit so others won't accuse me if anything. I'll do as they suggest - will keep my forum friends but will also donate to random others too.

Here's the pics...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jern2017

Well, that was super quick (gotta be some sort of record). I just got a response to my ticket. They see nothing wrong with what I'm doing & they're not push accounts. Yet, they want me to spread around my fps a bit so others won't accuse me if anything. I'll do as they suggest - will keep my forum friends but will also donate to random others too.

Here's the pics...

View attachment 11876

View attachment 11877

Interesting. I have a small diamond farm and I've been donating FPs to someone who's in the same guild as me in my main world as I don't plan on building any GBs or leaving the Iron Age. I do this to get medals to pay for expansions. I'll try finding more players to donate FPs to after reading the answer to your ticket.

Agent327

You're right. Not at all similar. I understand how fast something can be seen as pushing, this thread is an illustration of that. Still doesn't mean it's a push account, not even based on speculation from an in-game mod not privy to the details of either situation.

That same mod will judge it when reported. To me this situation is not even close to pushing.

Haha! Take that, Agent!
(Got nothing against you, tho)

You better read it again. Read it slow and try to understand it.
She is told to do what she does not want to do.

I just can't bring myself to dump lots of fps on one random hoodie GB. What did they ever do for me/others to deserve it? And what if they then start wasting my time with messages & friends requests. Terrible.

BTW, they will never tell you exactly what a push account is. Don't want players to find a way around it.

Graviton

You better read it again. Read it slow and try to understand it.
She is told to do what she does not want to do.

She is told to maybe donate to one or two strangers in addition to what she wants to do, but that what she wants to do isn't really pushing.

BTW, they will never tell you exactly what a push account is....

They'll certainly tell you if you're operating one.

Emberguard

I doesn't matter who she donates to, so there's no reason why all of her donations can't go to one person. Why? It doesn't matter who she donates to.
True they can donate to whoever they want to. Part of the point was the motivation stated doesn't match the action stated. If the motivation is purely get rid of FPs then there's no reason to have such specific criteria for where they go to. It'd take less effort to just look at the top player in the hood and dump

It's also pretty strange that someone so against elitism then makes the rules so restrictive that anyone who isn't within their friendgroup already is pretty unlikely to even be eligible to accept the offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.