• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

landoman1955

Promoting bullying and theft are BOTH indications of weak mind --as is making excuses for it, How about an option not to let shield stop? Make it optionaly permanent. Then those that want to bully can bully each other. I think a lot of players would turn on a permanent shield. then the bully's would have there own -little playground to beat on each other. every person I have contacted say that this is the biggest negative issue in this game. I think a major majority of players would turn on the permanent shield option. ---Aiding a bully rewards bad behavior. try the permanent shield - the only players that would oppose are the bully's that abuse people. and the basic programming is already in the game. Only fear that most players would turn it on will stop it from being implemented if you are so into war there is still the Guild Battlegrounds and GE

Status
Not open for further replies.