A Tale of Two Cams

Discussion in 'Vingrid Drama' started by Dursland, Apr 11, 2017.

1. lkbyers

lkbyers New Member

I would hazard a guess -- Inno doesn't care how many accounts that you have as long as you spend some real money periodically.

2. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

When I see something so blatant as what I just saw it makes me glad I've spent no money on this game so actually it has the opposite effect, I won't pay so cheaters can play.

Orius Maximus likes this.
  3. Nike86

Nike86 Member

Lol I love how it's only 2 avatars!

4. Dursland

Dursland Forum Moderator Staff Member

If you haven't already reported it you could try that. I know in V world one guy got dropped from #7 to 80s rank because inno reset his GBs due to abuse.

ardak kumerin and harbinger956 like this.
  5. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

I reported someone once for this, wasn't quite as absurd as that SS but close to it. It took about 2 months but they finally knocked his GBs down to level they would have been (sticks) without all the other accounts.

harbinger956 likes this.
  6. sloppyjoeslayer

How can they not be banned? I mean someone as blatant as that guy clearly knows what's up and i'm sure has been pointed out to that's it's violating the rules. Why a slap on the wrist? Ban that IP for life.

7. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

That's why I never bothered reporting others I've seen. They did deal with it but I don't think intentional cheaters deserve second chances. But that Fun guy is out of control, I'd report that.

8. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Active Member

You can tell that Fun Crusher must be schizophrenic as friends don't let friends build or contribute to Colosseums!!

9. lkbyers

lkbyers New Member

Mr Crusher has been reported - several times since March.....

10. sloppyjoeslayer

We need a big outcry in unison of players saying it's "offensive" for inno to move on this.

11. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

OUTCRY for offensive cheaters reset them to start over from scratch

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  12. sloppyjoeslayer

THESE CHEATERS ARE OOOFFFFEEENSSSSIVVVEEEEE!!!!

13. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Speaking of offensive cheaters, they usually get defensive. They think they are special teams, but they are just a practice squad. It's time for Inno to put them on injured reserve for the rest of the season.

ardak kumerin and Nike86 like this.
  14. harbinger956

i have one similar in my current hood on server 14 Odhrorvar where he has 7 GB all been leveled by "theme" name players and the names are constant with the "donor" players all having similar city set ups 1000s of fp given to one player while not a single one of them out the 8 repeated names have Great buildings or any special structures they are very bare bones and have a feel of fp farms when names are checked against the unofficial database sites they have no point increase or fight counts increased seems obvious they are just being mined as hourly fp farms for the one master acct submitted ticket with main player in question and can provide more details but interested to see what support will do i know they cant respond back to let me know what their judgement was but we can view the database sites to see if they get resets on their GB for boosting or if they are allowed to continue and prosper

15. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Active Member

And I'm pleased to say Mr Harbinger, that you receive this weeks prize for the longest sentence in the forum.
    Breathe in, breathe out...

Naive question here, but wouldn't you need a bunch of different email accounts in different locations to donate FPs? My wife and I can't donate to each other even though our email addresses are different.

16. harbinger956

a long and winded rant with no concept of proper language :confused:

Darth Mole likes this.
  17. snake11s

snake11s Well-Known Member

Too funny, just got this on Cirgard "alpha the one" and then "beta the two" send me invites within minutes. IDK, If I am in an assisted living center FoE is last of my worries...
    https://prnt.sc/g702x2

Lord Muggle likes this.
  18. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Active Member

Such a creative person. I applaud you, Alpha / Beta, for being so creative finding excuses to have multiple accounts. "Twins with learning disabilities" wait... how do they log on with learning disabilities again?

19. snake11s

snake11s Well-Known Member

Too funny...and i'd be pissed if I am the twin called beta the second.

Lord Muggle likes this.