• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ability to get past avatars.

DeletedUser39452

I would like to see the ability to purchase past avatars. I've been able to obtain almost every avatar since I started the game 4 years ago, but I'm still missing some. I think that many people including myself would be willing to pay 50-150 diamonds depending on the avatar.

It could be a format of
50 - very old avatars
100 - newer
150 - past gold league avatars

As a collector, I'd greatly appreciate this feature and it's a way for you to get more money. I was glad to see past avatars in the summer event until that was taken away and I was happy to see past halloween avatars in this last halloween event, but even then it was luck based.

UBERhelp1

Beta spoiler --> In the Archaeology Event, you can pick up previous years' portraits. It is returning again this year.

DreadfulCadillac

I love this proposal, But it will get shut down by moderators because it violates the part of the DNSL that says no proposals about diamond features or something like that..sry:(
Maybe the mods will move it to forge hall instead of closing it..
another example of how stupid parts of the dnsl are

DeletedUser39452

I love this proposal, But it will get shut down by moderators because it violates the part of the DNSL that says no proposals about diamond features or something like that..sry:(
Maybe the mods will move it to forge hall instead of closing it..
another example of how stupid parts of the dnsl are
Doesn't that only apply to diamond price changes and diamonds to already buyable items?

DreadfulCadillac

Costs of items and features, package prices, Uses of diamonds, easier access to diamonds, etc..(basically anything to do with diamonds)

Algona

how stupid parts of the dnsl are

Really?

INNO has a successful financial model and 16 years ever increasing revenue based on games that players don't have to pay any money to compete at the highest levels.

Amazing how a company can make a game so good, make so much money, and not be happy to waste their time and money reviewing random suggestions from random people telling professional business managers how they should should manage their successful business.

You're right, something is stupid here.

DeletedUser34893

The archaeology event is coming back...why? It was my least favorite event until this past St. Patrick's day event.

DeletedUser

Since this calls for the use of Diamonds, it comes under the Do Not Suggest List for proposals, link in my signature. Moving thread to Forge Hall.