• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ability to set Aiding Reward to Supplies or Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaranKarma

Proposal - allow players to set their aiding reward to supplies or coins.

Current System - Aid reward is coins only, increasing when leveling up through ages.

Details - Create a setting box to toggle between coins and supplies as Aid Reward. Amounts of supplies and coins would be the same and level up with ages as the coin rewards do now.

Comments - Would allow players to boost their stores according to the individual needs at the time.

MaranKarma

I think that this would be considered as a part of the Do not Suggest list. Hopefully @jaelis can clearify
I did Check the list - it says not to suggest a priority list for aiding - I took that to mean referring to an Aid All button or some way to aid the people that are aiding you, etc. I did not think this suggestion was covered under that.

DeletedUser8152

No, luci is correct... the DNS list is referring to the ability for an individual player to set an aid priority list for their city. This was in much demand when aiding was first introduced.

So, I'm afraid that I will have to close this. I can also check the wording on the DNS list.

Status
Not open for further replies.