• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Acceptable behavior?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3635
  • Start date

DeletedUser5356

1 FP a week...wow. If i could attack and plunder you. I would do that rather than collect 2 forge points off of you before merging outta your hood (possibly). I also find those comments comical and i will attack and plunder everyone i can that has something like that in their text. If you have no chance of defeating this person and no chance of defending coupled with an inability to have your goods and resources come available only when your online to collect, 1 fp a week is a measley price to pay...laughable actually.
I dont suggest paying the point, i wouldn't. But its just a game and that is someone having fun in their own way. Try and have fun with that person in your own way, is what i suggest. Polish a 1x1 of theirs everyday to piss em off or at least think that you do. As also suggested, build up your military to defend and/or attack. Just whatever you can do to have fun with the situation.
Message them back and tell em if they donate a fp to your GB you'll stop polishing their 1x1...lol

lemonwedgie

Meh. Nobody is going to tell me that I have to donate or be plundered, thats blackmail. I have one in my hood at the moment so especially for him, I remove my defense when he attacks (same time every day) so he gets buggar-all in PvP points and I pick up my goods & supplies ON TIME TO THE SECOND so he has nothing to plunder. And I send him super sweet messages ... man, I can be annoying HA!

DeletedUser

Some of your replys are interesting. We'd been told by our guild leaders that when someone made a blackmail request (Pay up, or else) to do 2 things.

1. Report them
2. attack them (even if they have more power than your troops).

So it seems that no one else has heard the "report them" advice. There SHOULD be something in there about extortion/blackmail. I dont subscribe to it, cause I expect everyone in the neighborhood to attack anyway (cause I will) but there are players who will give in to this...and it shouldnt be allowed.

So...file a complaint....and attack them!

lemonwedgie

Is it against the rules though? I didn't think it was. I would rather deal with it myself than bother Support as I am sure they have enough to deal with .... like a player I know who reports everyone who attacks him HAHA!

DeletedUser

I have a scab like that in my neighborhood. (Rant edited out) For now, I rotate my defensive army so he never knows what to expect. I've never won against him because he's much more advanced than I am. But, every time he attacks and plunders my goods, I put no less than 10 FP on my own great buildings. I figure they better serve me there than by building the extortionist a stronger city and army. It won't be much longer and I won't need goods or supply buildings. Once my city is running on nothing but GB, then I'll take my defensive army out so he also gets no PvP points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10878

I am in the bronze age trying to get to iron. Every day I try to plan how to get that fruit farm or vinyard - and set out to produce what I need. And every day another player (who is in the industrial age) feels it is necessary to plunder my goods. I'm not saying this to whine or for anyone to feel sorry for me. But I can't progress and therfore the game is becoming frustrating and boring. I am ready to sell everything off and try another world.

DeletedUser11287

I think the spirit of the game is violated when the demand is for forge points. If the owner of the forge points got them by trading diamonds which were purchased with actual money, then the demand is for something of actual cash value. In that case it is literally extortion, a misdemeanor crime.

ExtortionThe obtaining of property from another induced by wrongful use of [ b ]actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right.[/b]

You file that and the judge finds a reason to charge you with content of court for wasting his time. Absolutely absurd and the best case scenario is either (depending how you view it) the lawyer laughs you out of his office or you find one willing to waste your money and the judge laughs you out of his courtroom.

DeletedUser11006

I am in the bronze age trying to get to iron. Every day I try to plan how to get that fruit farm or vinyard - and set out to produce what I need. And every day another player (who is in the industrial age) feels it is necessary to plunder my goods. I'm not saying this to whine or for anyone to feel sorry for me. But I can't progress and therfore the game is becoming frustrating and boring. I am ready to sell everything off and try another world.
Sit it out - put all production you can onto 1 day and be there to pick it up. Nothing worse than having stuff ready in the middle of the night and some jerk waltzing in and nicking it.
In about 10 days or so you'll get a new hood and no doubt he'll be off to annoy someone else.

I've sent friend requests and a message to plunderers suggesting that a daily polish from me is worth more than a few supplies and all that aggro. If they're a friend then they can't attack you obviously!

DeletedUser12540

what if you ask a player to stop plundering your most important things that take the longest to produce and you cant get revenge because hes way more advanced and I loose all my guys trying and then after asking him in a message to stop does it again and again and again out of spite. I feel im being harassed etc... I told them if they at least were going to plunder something at least do it to a cabin or something. He/she knows I cant attack back. What can I do?

DeletedUser8428

Pick up your stuff on time. Some days I set them to 24 hours, others 8. If I'm not able to play when my stuff is ready, I accept that I left it out and someone's liable to come along and pick it up. I've gotten really good at timing my production. I still get attacked, I don't often get plundered.

DeletedUser8796

Defiantly a mean move but not that uncommon. Just don't leave anything to plunder this other person will get bored eventually (hopefully) and move on.

DeletedUser4726

I had great neighbors until the computer added new neighbors. I have 265,000 points.. I am attacked weekly by a new neighbor with 2,565000 points. He used helicopter and all I have is Musketeers. so you can see he is only being a bully.. I just Ignore him and try to keep my goods harvested.