• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Access to quests window while being on the GB contribution window.

Robbenn

Proposal
The ability to access the quests window(tab) while being on the GB contribution window(GB level up).

Current System
In order to open the quests window, you have to close any existing open windows(message window, GB list window, GB contribution window).

Details
Anyone who does the "spend x forge points" repeatable quest while contributing to Great Buildings know what a hassle is to constantly keep closing the GB level up window so that you can open the quests tab, collect, cycle and then find the player again, open the GB list, and finally open the GB window and keep donating.

Abuse Prevention
There are no abuse opportunities in this feature that I can think of.

Visual Aids
Use your imagination. The quests icons should be lit, indicating that they are clickable, and when clicked, the quests window should slide over the GB window.

Conclusion
It's a small but important addition to the game that shouldn't require too much work to implement.

DeletedUser31592

I watch for the quest icon to change to green. I play primarily on mobile, but occasionally on PC, and I can see it on both.

Robbenn

I watch for the quest icon to change to green. I play primarily on mobile, but occasionally on PC, and I can see it on both.
Yes, but that doesn't do much as you still need to close the window in order to collect the quest reward.