• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Account deletion

DeletedUser11874

I'm sorry to hear that you are considering the deletion of your Forge of Empires account. If you wish to delete your account please right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose contact support.
Please note: it is important to remember that you will never be able to retrieve it because your account literally speaking and your cities in all worlds will all be deleted once this process has been completed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mopsy54

Thanks, still thinking about it. Shame we can't rotate building and properties to accommodate limited space in our cities. This game has been around for a while and still one can not rotate buildings ...amazing.

DeletedUser13023

That is part of the challenge of the game, configuring your properties for best land use. It's meant to be a bit of a geometry puzzle. Those who are better at solving the puzzle, will be able to make better use of land and better able to advance their competitive cause. I rather enjoy the challenge, and being able to rotate buildings would greatly reduced this.

DeletedUser

Thanks, still thinking about it. Shame we can't rotate building and properties to accommodate limited space in our cities. This game has been around for a while and still one can not rotate buildings ...amazing.
Sorry, Forge Of Empire is not S..City.

DeletedUser14399

Is there anyway to delete your account for just one of the worlds? Like for example if you are just starting and get put into a neighborhood that makes it virtually impossible to progress.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear that you are considering the deletion of your Forge of Empires account. If you wish to delete your account please right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose contact support.
Please note: it is important to remember that you will never be able to retrieve it because your account literally speaking and your cities in all worlds will all be deleted once this process has been completed.

Just do what LDR said, the lead ingame mod will delete your account on another world.

Last edited by a moderator: