• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Acquiring new sectors by negotiation requires diamonds?

DeletedUser1510

I was hoping I could acquire sectors by buying them with goods I produced. But it seems the only goods that can be used to buy sectors are goods bought with diamonds. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser

Different sectors require different goods to negotiate. If you don't have the necessary goods, then you can purchase them with diamonds. So either you have the capability of producing the good and you haven't produced them yet or have none of them, or you are much further ahead in the map than you are in the research tree, in which case you'll have to slow down and wait.

DeletedUser

you can trade for goods on market
you will never be able to produce all the goods just your self you will eventualy have to trade... well you can produce it without bonus but thats very expensive
best solution is to join a guild and trade for goods you need but dont produce

DeletedUser1510

Thanks, I get it now. I had to put my glasses on to see the little image of the goods that was required and then went to the Trade screen to get an explanation for what the image portrayed.

DeletedUser

Yes, unfortunately, in the negotiation window hovering the goods icon doen't invoke a tooltip that would tell you what you're dealing with. Hopefully this will come with one of the next updates as this feature is available everywhere else ingame where goods are involved.