• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Active Guild looking for active members!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34502
  • Start date

DeletedUser34502

Saints on Bourbon is looking for a few good members. We are an easy-going, small guild, but very active in GE, trades, & leveling GB's. We're a new guild... Est. September 2017... but growing very fast. The few requirements are:
  • No foul language
  • Try your best to complete level 1 in GE
  • Be kind to other members
  • Fair trades
If you are interested send us a request to join or search for me (GoulaGirl) and I will send you an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35099

Howdy,

I am looking for a guild to join that is more active than the one I am now in. Would like to go further in the Guild Expeditions. I aid folks everyday and prefer to be a team player rather than just solo. Let me know if you have any questions for me. I also sent an ingame message to Jane the Jaunty but no answer back yet.

Joeyf4g

DeletedUser35099

Quick Update. I joined another guild so no longer looking. I do like your guild's requirements. Take Care.

DeletedUser34502

**Update**
We are now a little over 2 years old and still going strong. We've had members come and go...and some even returned saying they couldn't find anything like what we have. Our guild is made up of all sorts of players...from farmers to fighters.
We've just recently lost 2 of our great members due to personal issue in R.L.
So, come join us. You'll be glad you did.

DeletedUser34502

**JUST A FEW HIGHLIGHTS**
1.) We have many GB swap threads from 2 fp's to 100 fp's. (Also, threads for fair trades & GB in the stix.)
2.) We do not require any treasury donations because most of our members have an OBS and/or Arc.
3.) We open first 3 levels of GE at the start of Expedition...and level 4 at least twice a month.
4.) Before each Event, I post the Questline so that our members can read over it and get ready.