• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Active Guild

Does anyone know of a good, active guild that does GE and doesn't mind me plundering my neighbors? I am a newer city on Angkor, EMA, one GB but close to another.

Algona

Do you know how to look at Guild Rankings? You can check out Huild Descriptions including GE Trophies there.

You might also want to skip down to the Angkor world subforum on this forum and look and post there.

An unsolicited recommendation, make of it what you will.

In addition to any other traits you are looking for in your new Guild, look for a Guild that emphasizes teaching. You can and will get questions answered here, but working with Guildies is a lot easier. You build up relationships with people who know your city and can therefore give you direct help and much better advice.

Do you know how to look at Guild Rankings? You can check out Huild Descriptions including GE Trophies there.

You might also want to skip down to the Angkor world subforum on this forum and look and post there.

An unsolicited recommendation, make of it what you will.

In addition to any other traits you are looking for in your new Guild, look for a Guild that emphasizes teaching. You can and will get questions answered here, but working with Guildies is a lot easier. You build up relationships with people who know your city and can therefore give you direct help and much better advice.
Thanks, I will do that.