• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AD selling prices

Pickleweasel

The stuff on the shelves to the left is fixed price. The auction starts at a fixed price depending upon the item. I have no clue on a price list, but it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare to see something on the shelves worth buying, and the auction slot tends to be of no personal value 99% of the time.

Tony 85 the Generous

The stuff on the shelves to the left is fixed price. The auction starts at a fixed price depending upon the item. I have no clue on a price list, but it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare to see something on the shelves worth buying, and the auction slot tends to be of no personal value 99% of the time.
By fixed price, I mean each time an item appears on the shelves it appears at the same price (otherwise you could not have a random price).

Just An Observer

I have seen that list. You will see some items in the 6 slots are way overpriced compared to auction results while the opposite also is the case. Sometimes the auction has the bargain and sometimes it is the store!

Last edited:

Tony 85 the Generous

I have seen that list. You will see some items in the 6 slots are way overpriced compared to auction results while the opposite also is the case. Sometimes the auction has the bargain and sometimes it is the store!
Without the "retail" price, you don't know if the auction price is good or not.

Vger

some unnamed sites will tell you on the tab of each building
Such a site might even have an entire page with a published price list dedicated to Forge of Empires Antiques Dealer.
But I don't know how anyone would ever find such a site, except maybe with a Search?