• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add Altar Upgrade Kit to Divine Selection Kit

DeletedUser38402

About this event's Divine Selection Kit of the 2019 Soccer Cup Event, how come it doesn't have an Altar upgrade kit!!??
Altars are pretty much useless until level 4 or 5

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, due to the length of the proposal process, a proposal about an event that is running has no chance of being implemented during that event. Therefore, I will move this thread to Forge Hall for any discussion of the idea.

DeletedUser31540

The reason is simple — inno wants you to spend $ on diamonds

To keep the power creep in check and to make sure inno keeps their cash river flowing i vote no

(With smart play and a little luck i think players will be able to walk away with two lv 5 altars without spending diamonds)

DeletedUser38402

The reason is simple — inno wants you to spend $ on diamonds

To keep the power creep in check and to make sure inno keeps their cash river flowing i vote no

(With smart play and a little luck i think players will be able to walk away with two lv 5 altars without spending diamonds)

That makes no sense. I purchased an $80 pack in each of the last 2 events because the prize was worth it. This time it makes no sense to spend any $$..
As it stands, the Divine kits amount to 25 FP's, something I won't spend money on..
Unless I'm missing something? Is there a better item coming up in the remaining days perhaps!?

- KQ -

That makes no sense. I purchased an $80 pack in each of the last 2 events because the prize was worth it. This time it makes no sense to spend any $$..
As it stands, the Divine kits amount to 25 FP's, something I won't spend money on..
Unless I'm missing something? Is there a better item coming up in the remaining days perhaps!?

You're not missing much. The Altar isn't worth spending diamonds on, even with the upgrading of building mid contest. I'll get one level five altar and another level one and an upgrade or two. I won't spend diamonds getting the second one to level five

Emberguard

I totally agree it’d be nice for it to have both upgrade and base in the divine kit. Or have the upgrades as a DS.

What you can do is give feedback that you think it should have included in the divine kit on the announcement thread so it can be passed on for future events

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/soccer-cup-2019-feedback.26258/

What’s the point you ask for only the base? I guess in case you really want the population and happiness *shrug*

Agent327

About this event's Divine Selection Kit of the 2019 Soccer Cup Event, how come it doesn't have an Altar upgrade kit!!??
Altars are pretty much useless until level 4 or 5

Strange this is aa problem for you now. Selection kits have always come with either the base, or upgrades. I think Piazza was the only exeeption to that and Tholos now.

As a proposal it would have been DNSL

* New buildings or items (Buildings and items are developed in accordance with a feature, event or era so balance within the game is ensured.)