Add Attack button to Actions list (Poll)

Do you like this idea

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkTwist

Proposal
Add "Attack" button to the actions list when visiting a city

Current System (if applicable)

Details
When engaging in PVP outside of the PVP towers, the only option for attacking someone is to click on the "Attack" button below the avatar. I tend to visit the city first to see what firepower is being built. Adding the "Attack" button to the "Actions" list (currently only polish and motivate) will allow for someone to initiate an attack without having to back out of the city.

Abuse Prevention

Visual Aids

Conclusion
This proposal is strictly a time saver.
Original Post: http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1637-Add-Attack-button-to-Actions-list

Poll Ends : 12/1

Remember to only reply to this thread if you answered "No" and are explaining why not

I voted no because I think that finding a certain person and hitting "Attack" under their avatar is much easier than going into the city and then hitting attack.

Daniel

Voted no, as this doesn't provide any improvement to the current system. If you need to view someone's city, you already have to scroll to them, and the bar doesn't change, so the attack button is right there.

Bastion

Voted no, as this doesn't provide any improvement to the current system. If you need to view someone's city, you already have to scroll to them, and the bar doesn't change, so the attack button is right there.
Same reasoning. I'd actually prefer it stay where it is.

mays316

The request is not to "move" the button, but add an additional button in the actions menu. The avatar list does not always show the avatar/city you are viewing especially if you click on "Visit" in the events viewer after someone has attacked and plundered you while you were away. The additional button will reduce time trying to find the city in the avatar list (even if it is a small amount of time).

stazmaz

yea it just don't make any sense to make this change since the button is already right there and you don't have to leave the city to click it.

DarkTwist

Poll Ended.

Result : Not being sent into devs. Not enough of the community liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.