• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add FP Contributions made to My GBs to the NEWS sections

DeletedUser26560

I want to see the FP donations that players make to my GBs because when it levels I do not know who donated or who put the last FPs in. I want a record so I can favor these players in any return fps into their GBs I may want to do in the future.
The Tavern sitting contributions were added rather quickly to the NEWS section but I see no practical use for this information since getting a seat is restricted by availability even if you visit the Tavern. The GBing record is a more valid function that is not being implemented.

Lucifer1904

I want to see the FP donations that players make to my GBs because when it levels I do not know who donated or who put the last FPs in. I want a record so I can favor these players in any return fps into their GBs I may want to do in the future.
The Tavern sitting contributions were added rather quickly to the NEWS section but I see no practical use for this information since getting a seat is restricted by availability even if you visit the Tavern. The GBing record is a more valid function that is not being implemented.
This needs to be in proper proposal format or Jaelis will have to close or move it see my signature for a link to the format

wolfhoundtoo

I fail to see why this is needed? your great buildings already tell you who contributed forge points and the amount of forge points they contributed to the level. Why would who put in the last forge points be a reason to return the favor? is this a round about way of wanting to know who leveled your GB instead of letting you do it?

Your example of the tavern does not support your premise. Unlike having a record of who and how many forge points are put into your great building, the tavern does not keep track of who visited once you clear the tavern. the amount of effort in noting and storing who visited your tavern is fairly high if it's not listed in the news while the game stores the information for you for the GB.

DeletedUser26930

How about just one extra side note on the "your gb leveled" notice?

Make it "soandso leveled your gb" instead? less to shuffle through that way and still accomplishes the same thing.

DeletedUser8152

As noted, we require all formal proposals to use a standard format; see the link in my signature for details. That helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a free and full discussion. For now, I'll move this to Forge Hall for further comment.

DeletedUser26560

I fail to see why this is needed? your great buildings already tell you who contributed forge points and the amount of forge points they contributed to the level. Why would who put in the last forge points be a reason to return the favor? is this a round about way of wanting to know who leveled your GB instead of letting you do it?

Your example of the tavern does not support your premise. Unlike having a record of who and how many forge points are put into your great building, the tavern does not keep track of who visited once you clear the tavern. the amount of effort in noting and storing who visited your tavern is fairly high if it's not listed in the news while the game stores the information for you for the GB.

It is clear you don't have a clue about the GB info and benefits of having a record of points put into your GB. After a GB levels all the info about who donated is gone and that info could be used for making deals or giving thanks or even knowing who took the last point instead of letting you have it, less would do it if they knew they would be known. Many times I wish I could remember or known who helped level my GB.

DeletedUser26560

As noted, we require all formal proposals to use a standard format; see the link in my signature for details. That helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a free and full discussion. For now, I'll move this to Forge Hall for further comment.
So you dont take the effort of noting any possible improvements unless it is formatted correctly? Sounds a bit like bureaucratic mumbo jumbo to me.

wolfhoundtoo

It is clear you don't have a clue about the GB info and benefits of having a record of points put into your GB. After a GB levels all the info about who donated is gone and that info could be used for making deals or giving thanks or even knowing who took the last point instead of letting you have it, less would do it if they knew they would be known. Many times I wish I could remember or known who helped level my GB.

I don't know what problem you have (maybe it's something unique to mobile) but on PC I can scroll back thru EVERY level of my GBs and see who gave forge points and how many.

DeletedUser24787

(maybe it's something unique to mobile)
option to view history is also available on mobile maybe the OP has no idea how to actually view the history or he is one of those who wants to know who force leveled him prior to 2x collection