• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add guild, friends, neighborhood to message

DeletedUser27193

Proposal
When you create a message on the PC version, there is a button to select the guild as recipients to your message. I suggest that two more buttons be added to select the neighborhood and your friends.

Current System (if applicable)
Currently there is one button to select the guild and add them to your message

Details
On the mobile version of the game, I have the ability to add my friends list, my guild, or my neighborhood to the recipients list of my message. I suggest that two more buttons are added on the PC version so we can do the same thing.

Abuse Prevention
Granted there are people that think they will get spamed with messages, there is currently the ignore feature if the player chooses they do not want all the messages from an individual

Visual Aids
N/A

Conclusion
When I want to send a message to my neighborhood, or my friends list, I usually don't, there are just too many names to add in manually. This would allow us to send a group message a lot easier than typing each individual name out and adding them seperately.

Freshmeboy

I like the idea..sending a message for goods or GB snipes would be beneficial to the rest of us with eyesight so poor we can't see a smartphone screen to play.... I vote YES

DeletedUser

I vote no, for the sake of my sanity. I already get enough spam from neighbors who don't seem to understand that it is their guild's job to get their GBs out of the mud. No. No. No.

DeletedUser31225

Details

On the mobile version of the game, I have the ability to add my friends list, my guild, or my neighborhood to the recipients list of my message. I suggest that two more buttons are added on the PC version so we can do the same thing...

If it is already there in mobiles I want it in bigger screens too.

I will plunder neighbors who spam too much..

Stephen, if this got implemented you can send out a warm welcome message every time the hood changes ;)

DeletedUser25920

Yes please. Especially helpful to be able to msg all the friends to see which ones are still active. Very difficult to manage and clean up the friends list otherwise.

DeletedUser26965

No it isn't. Just aid from Event History on PC, then kick all the ones that didn't aid in the last 5 days. :D
No, over half the players are mobile and that's an inefficient method as not every friend I have I care if they aid me, matter of fact I don't care about aid at all so that method is totally useless to me. But back on topic I think it's fine to have the option to message all friends/neighbors but we should also have the ability to not receive mass messages from neighbors/friends if we don't want. It's all about options see that way the players who like it can have it and the players who don't can shut it off. Options Inno, give players more options for everything.

DeletedUser

No, over half the players are mobile and that's an inefficient method as not every friend I have I care if they aid me, matter of fact I don't care about aid at all so that method is totally useless to me. But back on topic I think it's fine to have the option to message all friends/neighbors but we should also have the ability to not receive mass messages from neighbors/friends if we don't want. It's all about options see that way the players who like it can have it and the players who don't can shut it off. Options Inno, give players more options for everything.
Yes, let's just tailor a completely different game for every player so everybody is happy. That sounds like a great plan. :p

DeletedUser30441

Yes, let's just tailor a completely different game for every player so everybody is happy. That sounds like a great plan. :p
That is not at all what he said.

What is with this forum and non sequitur/red herring/strawmen?

A checkbox doesnt make a completely different game.

DeletedUser

That is not at all what he said.

What is with this forum and non sequitur/red herring/strawmen?

A checkbox doesnt make a completely different game.
It does if you apply it to every aspect of the game.
It's all about options see that way the players who like it can have it and the players who don't can shut it off. Options Inno, give players more options for everything.
See?

DeletedUser

And applying it ti every aspect of the game is not whats being discussed. I.e. thats another specious strawman argument.
Dude, I was replying to what was in a post. I didn't just go off on a tangent out of the blue. What is your problem?