1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Add me as a friend if your looking for blueprints or mping!!

Discussion in 'Cirgard Drama' started by DeadbroH, Mar 2, 2013.

1. DeadbroH

DeadbroH Guest

If your looking to get your city polished or motivated or if your interested in gaining blueprints (By donating forge points) for specific great buildings then feel free to add me as a friend! I try to make my rounds daily to help everyone and at the moment i have six different great building to offer with more to come soon! At the moment i have the following buildings: Zeus, The Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, Cathedral of Aachen, Lighthouse of Alexandria, and The Tower of Babel with more to come soon as i gain prints so if your looking to gain prints from them or need some daily help then add DeadbroH as a friend.

2. papo_45

papo_45 New Member

i have no ' invitations ' remaining , but would gladly accept an invitation from you .

3. DeadbroH

DeadbroH Guest

Invitation sent. :)

4. papo_45

papo_45 New Member

accepted , TY .

5. mb420

mb420 Guest

this should be posted in cirgard guild hall not brisgard.....

6. DeadbroH

DeadbroH Guest

It was at one point i thought, will post it there again...

7. DeadbroH

DeadbroH Guest

I still have some room for friends if anyone is interested...

8. isiah A

isiah A New Member

Sure, send me a request and I'd be happy to be your friend :) I'll accept it ASAP

9. Maxno

Maxno New Member

Hi. I'm a newbi to this game. Looking for friends and Guild. Thanks