• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add number of #1 weekly pvp positions to hiscores

Should this idea be given a chance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLAZKA

Idea:
On the player hiscores where it says your name, points, guild, battles won, add a column of how many times has a player been #1 on a weekly pvp tournament.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes i have

Reason:
Guild hiscores have a #1 days on GvG, and i think something similar is missing from the player hiscores.

Details:
Well you make an extra column in database and everytime a player finishes #1 on a weekly tournament the value becomes +1 and it is then displayed on the hiscores.

Visual Aids:
i have posted a professionaly photoshopped representation of my idea bellow in the attachements.

Balance:
It's just a statistical idea!

Abuse Prevention:
Nope!

Summary:
Add a pvp statistic to hiscores so people can meassure their swag

Attachments

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Players can participate in up to 18 towers every week. How will you make the distinction between the era's? Should the bronze tower have the same value as the SAAB tower?

bLAZKA

Players can participate in up to 18 towers every week. How will you make the distinction between the era's? Should the bronze tower have the same value as the SAAB tower?
well i guess if you manage to win all 18 then thats a +18. or maybe it only counts for the age you are currently in, so if you're in LMA age and you win lets say HMA and LMA, only LMA age counts +1.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
well i guess if you manage to win all 18 then thats a +18. or maybe it only counts for the age you are currently in, so if you're in LMA age and you win lets say HMA and LMA, only LMA age counts +1.
So a player that wins SAAB gets +1 and so does a player that wins Iron. You can see the number of tournaments they have won, but not the era they did it in. Where's the value in that?

Players win PvP towers by abusing GvG. App players can't participate in GvG.

You compare it with the Guild ranking. Guild ranking is determined by all Guilds on one world. PvP tower ranking is only determined by players in the hood. Hoods change.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Not for the current PVP towers. I'd say no to that.

However, since it appears the previously scrapped PVP Tournament is being revisited, if and when that comes out, that might be something to consider (if Inno hasn't done so already), and if it would make sense.

CommanderCool1234

I would say no because of what agent said, it is much harder to win a SAAB tower than an Iron age tower. Maybe if you got an extra point per age so in Iron you get 1, EMA you get 2, HMA you get 3, etc.

Ebeondi Asi

The Towers are not a big indicator of a persons prowess. Sometimes one wins by default. Others wins hard fought contests. IMO looking at a graph like from an outside stats/demographics collector (which I shall not name) the graphs give an instant sense of what the person has done and is doing. One Graph of battles over time. the other of points earned. over time.

The fact the total number of battles fought is listed for each player in Foe's own stats helps a lot to know does this person fight?

gianteagle

it might work if they did a points system where the higher the age the more points you get instead of wins because like the other comments, there are various levels of wins. yes only if they do this. may be cool but not really needed

Status
Not open for further replies.