• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Adios, Amigos (Goodbye, Friends)

DeletedUser

After 5 years of Forum membership and activity, I will henceforth confine my activities to the game itself. There have been good times here and a few bad times. There are many members here I respect and like, and then there are a few that don't fit that category. Regardless, it's been mostly fun. No longer. So, I'm taking my leave here. If you wish to converse with me, I play on Arvahall (my brand new GB-only world), Mount Killmore, Sinerania (just entered VF), Vingrid, Xyr, Yorkton, Angkor and Birka. I won't be back to see any replies here (or if this thread will even be allowed to exist.) Take care of yourselves.

The Lady Redneck

OK I know SL will not see this, but my answer is for those who (like me) will miss him and his input. I can fully understand why he needs to leave, As like anything else that can be fun and a good way to pass the time for a while. It can get "old". Times comes to move on, so we do, or it ends up becoming a chore. Some aspects of the game are like that for me at the moment so I am looking at ways to change how I play. Working through the challenges is fun though.

I also respected his ability as a Mod. He did have to delete a couple of my posts along the way. but always gave a sound reason for doing so. It is a thankless task a lot of the time, and one I would not undertake. So I admire those who do.

Godly Luke

General Poem:
Cheerful summertime,
An old Stephen Longshanks,
Sitting in a tree,
Sad on a sunny day.

Cheerful summertime,
He used to be a moderator,
But now no more,
Sad on a sunny day.

Cheerful summertime,
Other moderators take his place,
But we will never forget him,
Sad on a sunny day.

Sonnet:
Stephen Longshanks, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you smell, sound and look,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the odd seabrook.

Let me compare you to a dense balloon?
You are more intense, deadly and pleasant.
Tense sun heats the heavy peaches of June,
And summertime has the medley besant.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your Activeness and avatar.
Thinking of your Avatar fills my days.
My love for you is the drastic magyar.

Now I must away with a plastic heart,
Remember my broad words whilst we're apart,
As you are sadly no longer a moderator.

Daley the Great

Don't blame you, SL..these forums are full of drama. I hardly make a post now because of the "hall monitors" who have taken it upon themselves to be sarcastic Not nice to folks who make posts in them.

Last edited by a moderator: