1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Advertising for Friends in Houndsmoore

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Drama' started by brucebagel, Jan 6, 2015.

1. brucebagel

brucebagel New Member

Advertising for Friends in Houndsmoore.​

Ever since starting the game in August 2014, I have motivated or polished all my neighbors, all my guild members and all my friends, daily, without fail. Well, I've taken a look at the motivating/polishing I have received in return. It turns out to be about ten percent. So I am thinking to myself, I need some new friends, some friends that I can count on to give the motivation and polishing to my city in like kind to the motivation and polishing I give to their cities. With this in mind, I have decided to place this classified ad in the forums for others who are actively developing their cities in the world of Houndsmoore. So write me, if you think that I would be the kind of a friend that you would enjoy helping you grow your city with reciprocal acts of motivating and polishing.

Sincerely,
    Bruce Bagel,
    Mayor of Italy Hill (42° 35' 47" N, 077° 15' 14" W)
    ; ^ >

[​IMG]

2. Flanimus the Awesomus

Flanimus the Awesomus New Member

I'm active daily and will guarantee you at least 6 days a week or M\P. I shoot for 7 but some days I'm at work and timer runs long.