• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Advertising for Friends in Houndsmoore

• Thread starter DeletedUser13023
  • Start date

DeletedUser13023

Advertising for Friends in Houndsmoore.​

Ever since starting the game in August 2014, I have motivated or polished all my neighbors, all my guild members and all my friends, daily, without fail. Well, I've taken a look at the motivating/polishing I have received in return. It turns out to be about ten percent. So I am thinking to myself, I need some new friends, some friends that I can count on to give the motivation and polishing to my city in like kind to the motivation and polishing I give to their cities. With this in mind, I have decided to place this classified ad in the forums for others who are actively developing their cities in the world of Houndsmoore. So write me, if you think that I would be the kind of a friend that you would enjoy helping you grow your city with reciprocal acts of motivating and polishing.

Sincerely,
Bruce Bagel,
Mayor of Italy Hill (42° 35' 47" N, 077° 15' 14" W)
; ^ >

bassethoundsf1.jpg

DeletedUser26947

I'm active daily and will guarantee you at least 6 days a week or M\P. I shoot for 7 but some days I'm at work and timer runs long.