• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Advice on City - Moving up in Rank

I’m getting frustrated with barely gaining rank while newer players keep passing me by. What am I doing wrong? Just moved to Progressive after almost a year in Industrial. My Arc is 80, I get about 300 FP a day, have about 10k FP saved.
Almost all GBs are at least 10. 1G coins but very low supplies. I built Deal, RAH early on.
I need goods for higher level GBs but find few takers for Ind/Prog goods and FPs and can’t find sellers in Brisgard.
Should I delete Deal, RAH, Capitol? (Built them before I found a good guild to advise me).
I’ve noticed quite a few of those passing me in rank have lots of GBs but few at level 10+.

Emberguard

can’t find sellers in Brisgard
Ask on Global Chat if anyone is willing to sell you goods for the Great Buildings you wish to build.

People don’t trade lower age goods for higher age goods on the value of goods alone. That just facilitates the trade. The real value exchanged for higher era goods is in Forge Points placed on the sellers Great Building

Darkest.Knight

Since everything scales up as u move along story questline u need to move along the technology tree to get your game rank to advance move quickly. Since I did a minimum number of GBs I had plenty of room to make more resources necessary for moving forward, but I was always short on gold or supplies; that changes a lot I now have an excess of everything. I didn't bother w/GBs until more recently but my approach made it pretty easy to move up the rankings, in Sinerania I've made it to position 231.

Emberguard

Since everything scales up as u move along story questline u need to move along the technology tree to get your game rank to advance move quickly
This is definitely true in terms of battles and goods, for players of the same age with higher ranking it’s likely they’re getting the points from higher era Great Buildings though

in Sinerania I've made it to position 231
Good job

Johnny B. Goode

I’m getting frustrated with barely gaining rank while newer players keep passing me by. What am I doing wrong? Just moved to Progressive after almost a year in Industrial. My Arc is 80, I get about 300 FP a day, have about 10k FP saved.
Almost all GBs are at least 10. 1G coins but very low supplies. I built Deal, RAH early on.
I need goods for higher level GBs but find few takers for Ind/Prog goods and FPs and can’t find sellers in Brisgard.
Should I delete Deal, RAH, Capitol? (Built them before I found a good guild to advise me).
I’ve noticed quite a few of those passing me in rank have lots of GBs but few at level 10+.
If you're very low on supplies, you don't want to delete the RAH, as it boosts supply production. If it was me, I would delete the Capitol as I find it a mostly worthless GB. It does produce supplies, but not enough to do much good. Better off raising the levels of your RAH and/or LoA (assuming you have it) to increase your supply boost. And unless you're playing PVP Arena (and maybe even if you are), I'd delete the Deal Castle, too. Just too big for what little it does.

Ebeondi Asi

The OP here has 19 GBs built now.. What others can't you find? You have Blue Galaxy, Himiji Castle. and an 80 Arc.

Johnny B. Goode

Of course, the elephant in the room is that ranking points are meaningless, so who cares if they're "passing you by"? The only time it would matter is if it's because your city is badly developed. If you're happy with your city's production and abilities, then don't worry about the rankings.

Pericles the Lion

Of course, the elephant in the room is that ranking points are meaningless, so who cares if they're "passing you by"? The only time it would matter is if it's because your city is badly developed. If you're happy with your city's production and abilities, then don't worry about the rankings.
Rankings may be meaningless to you, but I am certain that they are very meaningful to a lot of players including the OP and me. In my guild on T we just celebrated a player's accomplishment of reaching one billion points. All milestones get recognized.

Ironrooster

Rankings may be meaningless to you, but I am certain that they are very meaningful to a lot of players including the OP and me. In my guild on T we just celebrated a player's accomplishment of reaching one billion points. All milestones get recognized.
This illustrates a strength of this game.
Just as there are different ways to play, there are different objectives to play for.

Sharmon the Impaler

This illustrates a strength of this game.
Just as there are different ways to play, there are different objectives to play for.
Some want every GB , others all event buildings , some just all the event avatars and then there are some that want a pretty city. Then there are those that want their attack stats through the roof , others that want the global score board ranking , etc.

Gypsy Grace

A nice diamond package purchase will most likely level up your Castle system and increase your ranking as well. Daily fights, plunders, and negotiations increase Castle points, too!