• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] AF Recurring Quests [& Rewards]

Joeyjojojo

I suppose I'll find out next week when I advance there but trying to plan a bit: in Arctic Future the recurring quests seem to change up a lot, and I've seen...confusing bits of info online.

Do some of the recurring quests provide rewards from lower eras (mostly concerned about goods)? E.g. the 2 different [listed, that I could find] spend FP quests, the 2 pay supplies/coins, and the 2 collect supplies: does the easier one pay out something other than AF goods?

Are there actually no 24 hr production quests (which would make city layout a lot easier, though may mean less diamonds this era)?

Or have the recurring quests been changed up and the weird info I'm finding is all out of date?

Agent327

RQ's always give rewards from the era you are in.

I think there is still one 24hr production quest. If you want to be sure, look it up on the Wiki.

Joeyjojojo

The wiki was the source of some of the info from my questions above. Seems odd to have "spend 99" and "spend 200" FP quests both grant the same reward, and yes, I know I can stack them and complete 3x for 200 FPs. Same for the collect supplies, and one of those is easier than the Future version...

Then, in the comments (here somewhere, maybe?) someone had said in passing about the easier versions of AF quests giving TE goods, which seems very wrong, but seeing how odd the quest list is for AF I am just looking for someone who knows the actual answer.

DeletedUser29726

they all have the same rewards - which is the same random reward you'd expect having done earlier eras.

there are fairly different quest options. there are no 24 hr quests to my knowledge. some of them as you noted you can stack and work both at once. There's also the happiness and deco quests which can easily be done for as long as you have patience for them. The deco one is at least not too bad to do this with once you have the ice flower at the end of the AF tech tree - the earlier deco is harder to sustain. I did do the happiness ones for a while with a big open space that I'd buy and sell taverns (bronze age CB) in while running a friend tavern construction boost so they'd build up in 10 minutes - if you're looking to try-hard things early it works and you can weigh other options in terms of number of clicks needed, amount of space needed, wait time for construction to finish, and coin/supply cost per cycle.

The quest list on the recurring quest page of the unofficial wiki appears to be accurate and complete to my memory.